You are not logged in. Please register or login.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

Re: If GNR releases nothing in 2023, is this the end for you?

metallex78 wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

While you guys are shooting the shit, GNR’s tour manager says a single is coming any day and they have a lot of stuff already recorded…..same old same old but the guy who said it seems credible

Yeah Tom Mayhue, apparently he has worked for them for 35 years or somthing crazy. Thing is he also said it knowing he was being filmed, I doubt he would have if Axl wasn't fine with it. I just wish that guy didn't cut him off in the video to ask him some radom question about where he lived

This was discussed a few pages back. Videos have since been removed.

The GN’R Scooby Doo shitshow continues…

Sky Dog wrote:

You are talking about Duff…..we are referring to the tour manager

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

unlucky777 wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:
unlucky777 wrote:

Not handed over.

You have an interesting name777

Well if who ever has them ever rips the lossless audio, and scans all the sleeves front and back i'm sure a lot of people would be interested to have it.

For obvious reasons that’s not going to happen. Scans will just lead to more bootlegs. New photos is possible, have you guys not seen all the inlays and discs?

yeah photos but not scans of the backs, or inside the sleeves, there's some useful info in there a bit . On Quick Song for instance

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

Sky Dog wrote:

Nah apparently he's right, I hear the Mayhue vids are also gone now lol. loudwire picking up on it probably got back to them

AgesOfTheIce
 Rep: 10 

AgesOfTheIce wrote:

Why is this utter twat (Fermanager) panicking every time there's even a hint of something being worked on? Is he afraid he's going to get badgered by the 30-50 of us who still care about new music? He hasn't interacted with GNR fans on Reddit or Mygnr in two years, so why give a shit?

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:
AgesOfTheIce wrote:

Why is this utter twat (Fermanager) panicking every time there's even a hint of something being worked on? Is he afraid he's going to get badgered by the 30-50 of us who still care about new music? He hasn't interacted with GNR fans on Reddit or Mygnr in two years, so why give a shit?

Probably because of his meal ticket.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

No, I’m talking about the tour manager. We discussed his recent comments a few pages back.

And now those videos of him have been removed

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
AgesOfTheIce wrote:

It’s all he has professionally. He has to do something. He certainly can’t get an album released or restructure a contract.

I’ll never forget the vid where Axl is taking photos with fans, is visibly getting irritated at the situation that was set up, and yells at Beta and Fernando, “you wanted to be the mangers, so manage this.”

ScorpioHappy
 Rep: 0 

ScorpioHappy wrote:
misterID wrote:
AgesOfTheIce wrote:

Why is this utter twat (Fermanager) panicking every time there's even a hint of something being worked on? Is he afraid he's going to get badgered by the 30-50 of us who still care about new music? He hasn't interacted with GNR fans on Reddit or Mygnr in two years and how to take phentermine, so why give a shit?

It’s all he has professionally. He has to do something. He certainly can’t get an album released or restructure a contract.

I’ll never forget the vid where Axl is taking photos with fans, is visibly getting irritated at the situation that was set up, and yells at Beta and Fernando, “you wanted to be the mangers, so manage this.”

Agreed with you. You are right!

unlucky777
 Rep: 0 

unlucky777 wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:
unlucky777 wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:

You have an interesting name777

Well if who ever has them ever rips the lossless audio, and scans all the sleeves front and back i'm sure a lot of people would be interested to have it.

For obvious reasons that’s not going to happen. Scans will just lead to more bootlegs. New photos is possible, have you guys not seen all the inlays and discs?

yeah photos but not scans of the backs, or inside the sleeves, there's some useful info in there a bit . On Quick Song for instance

there's nothing more in the booklet than what's been posted
(oh sorry I misread).

what photos are missing?

Board footer