You are not logged in. Please register or login.

ClaudeF
 Rep: 16 

Re: 2023 Tour Dates

ClaudeF wrote:

Team Brazil has posted confirmation of the postponed show front and center on the official site so nobody accidentally shows up for the gig and is disappointed. TB really showed up for the fans by making it the new top news item on gunsnroses.com, and I applaud them:

https://www.gunsnroses.com/news

Oh, wait …

ClaudeF

ClaudeF wrote:

Tomorrow night in Tennessee is maybe 60% sold. If that.

https://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1B005E508923260D

They are nuts to be sticking to $395 for G.A. Cut the prices and fill the pit.

Perhaps the only good thing to say is that the ticket scalpers are not going to win this time. Verified Resale seats are listed for more than available seats located in rows closer to the stage.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Verified Resale seats are listed for more than available seats located in rows closer to the stage.

Holy shit that's insane.

ClaudeF

ClaudeF wrote:
James wrote:

Verified Resale seats are listed for more than available seats located in rows closer to the stage.

Holy shit that's insane.

Hopefully it convinces scalpers to get out of the resale business, which itself creates a false sense of demand that triggers Ticketbastard’s “Platinum seats” dynamic pricing model!

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Perhaps was just dropped from the set list.

Any other brands just drop their new single from the set without replacing it with another new song?

Dani_1455
 Rep: 3 

Dani_1455 wrote:
James wrote:

Any other brands just drop their new single from the set without replacing it with another new song?

I think they totally forgot as in one of the past shows they did not play Civil War

ClaudeF

ClaudeF wrote:
James wrote:

Holy hell!

If it doesn’t come back I will lose all faith in this band and save the money I would’ve spent on a ticket.

WTF, GNR?

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
James wrote:

Good. Because it’s a shit song given way too much attention and promotion lol

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

Not really in the loop with whats gone on at recent shows, but just because it's been dropped at one show doesn't mean it wont be on the next one. I'll pay attention again if The General appears, but despite what Fortus said I doubt it will with only a few shows left by the time it's probably out.

ClaudeF

ClaudeF wrote:

A friend who works in Atlanta says the band is not offering ANY photo passes for the media attending/reporting on this weekend’s show.

https://www.musicmidtown.com/lineup

We can guess who made that decision. sad

Board footer