You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Tmgladden
 Rep: 2 

Re: Perhaps (2023) to Drop

Tmgladden wrote:

When I first joined everyone was sharing the locker leaks an no one cared or got banned. They either didn’t care about the rules or TB got their hands in the mods cookie jar

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

Tmgladden wrote:

When I first joined everyone was sharing the locker leaks an no one cared or got banned. They either didn’t care about the rules or TB got their hands in the mods cookie jar

Just leave that's what I did.

A few places have probably recieved angry emails in the last couple of days. I'm surprised James hasn't

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

We don't rate! 14

Shacklermyrye

polluxlm wrote:

We don't rate! 14

good lol at least we can talk without tip toeing around a minefield of rules

Tmgladden

Tmgladden wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:
Tmgladden wrote:

A few places have probably recieved angry emails in the last couple of days. I'm surprised James hasn't

My activity in there is very minimal but I’m ready to just leave, or get banned for calling out their shit. I just wanna make remixes an share them without the mods or anyone trying to stop me. Speaking of, what’s your next gnr project? General/Equalizer was brilliant

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

They just suck out all the fun of being a fan.  And Axl is complicit with this.  Reading those rules, that got posted the previous page, would anyone want to really spend money on them after getting talked down and lectured like that?

Fuck off with that shit.  Dead artists treat their fans with more respect than GNR.

Shacklermyrye

Tmgladden wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:
Tmgladden wrote:

My activity in there is very minimal but I’m ready to just leave, or get banned for calling out their shit. I just wanna make remixes an share them without the mods or anyone trying to stop me. Speaking of, what’s your next gnr project? General/Equalizer was brilliant

Thanks man. If i get another strike on youtube my channel is done so i dont think ill put anymore on there as The General clip I did has a few thousand views now, i'd like that to still be there for anyone who wants to hear it.

I'll probably put an EP of stuff on Souncloud though. There's a version of Prostitute where I have removed Axl's Piano and replaced it with Dizzys from a live version, taken the solo's out and replaced them with Slashs, the whole outro is isolated piano and sounds great.
A stripped back version of BITW with Nas rapping on it. A version of Closure by Rapidfire where i ran the guitars through some amp mods to make them distorted. Not sure what other locker leak tracks to mess with. I wouldn't mind doing a better mixed electric KoHD with vocals. and maybe a Madagascar mashed into "Do ya know what I mean" by Oasis

Tmgladden

Tmgladden wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:
Tmgladden wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:

Thanks man. If i get another strike on youtube my channel is done so i dont think ill put anymore on there as The General clip I did has a few thousand views now, i'd like that to still be there for anyone who wants to hear it.

I'll probably put an EP of stuff on Souncloud though. There's a version of Prostitute where I have removed Axl's Piano and replaced it with Dizzys from a live version, taken the solo's out and replaced them with Slashs, the whole outro is isolated piano and sounds great.
A stripped back version of BITW with Nas rapping on it. A version of Closure by Rapidfire where i ran the guitars through some amp mods to make them distorted. Not sure what other locker leak tracks to mess with. I wouldn't mind doing a better mixed electric KoHD with vocals. and maybe a Madagascar mashed into "Do ya know what I mean" by Oasis

Damn! Sounds like you’ve been/are busy with all of that. The stripped away BITW sounds really interesting. I’ve been trying to mix the vocals into prostitute. I was actually thinking of of reversing it an adding prostitute vocals/guitars to BITW. Lemme know when you get shit done. Love to trade out mixes

Sky Dog wrote:

And what does this have to do with the topic? Please

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

And what does this have to do with the topic? Please

lol

This reminds me of Jarmo circa 2004-6...

Get back on topic!!!

He was strict on that shit for awhile.

If that forum design had the option of banning people from specific threads(some do now)...he woulda used it. Guaranteed.

Discussions naturally flowing in different directions never really bothered me...they usually come back around full circle... although this is coming from someone who can shoehorn Cornell into any discussion. smile

Board footer