You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Bill Brasky
 Rep: 0 

Re: The General confirmed next

Bill Brasky wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:

It would appear Levisnuts has resurfaced over at mygnr. This song dropping is bringing out all the old timers

He's been posting here for months lol

Bill Brasky

Bill Brasky wrote:
unlucky777 wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:
unlucky777 wrote:

Never had The General.

Just being punny, friend.

Gotcha. I think Brasky started that rumor based on old trolling or bc of evader’s lyrics getting posted.

Trolling really ?
We both know better then that.

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:
Bill Brasky wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:

It would appear Levisnuts has resurfaced over at mygnr. This song dropping is bringing out all the old timers

Welcome Brasky! Big fan of your "stuff you didn't know" thread. Love the wrestling and sopranos references. Cheers.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

They're different songs, it's a title change.

Yeah obviously different songs...at least back in the day. Its been 20 years. For all we know, something like the outro of Soul Monster was added to The General. We already know they're not against using stuff from other songs.

+

=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDG2m5hN1vo

They could've easily titled that The Chain Keeps Me There. Two different songs...until they're not.

Bill Brasky

Bill Brasky wrote:
harmon420 wrote:
Bill Brasky wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:

Welcome Brasky! Big fan of your "stuff you didn't know" thread. Love the wrestling and sopranos references. Cheers.

Thanks buddy.

A lot of my buddies post here like Bls , Evader and the legendary James Lofton. ect.....

I've always lurked but with all the guys from 20 years ago showing up i figured I'd sign up so we could reminisce about the old days.

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

Bill Brasky wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:

Under what name? I assume MSL will appear when The General turns up he did when the jukebox fuck up Perhaps launch happened

Shacklermyrye

Who remembers Andre?

Bill Brasky

Bill Brasky wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:
Bill Brasky wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:

Under what name? I assume MSL will appear when The General turns up he did when the jukebox fuck up Perhaps launch happened

Unlucky777
I quoted him above.

And of course i remember Andrecc
I think Facekicker drove him insane lol.

Shacklermyrye

Bill Brasky wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:
Bill Brasky wrote:

Unlucky777
I quoted him above.

And of course i remember Andrecc
I think Facekicker drove him insane lol.

ahh i see.

Andrecc that's it, he was on every forum going at the same time.

Shacklermyrye

anyway while we wait for The General here is a version of Prossy but with Slash's solo's mixed in...

Soundcloud blocked it. https://we.tl/t-js4m5P19ky Maybe not quite as good as the original but better than his Perhaps solo at least

Board footer