You are not logged in. Please register or login.

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

Re: The General and Monsters

dave-gnfnr wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

I’m clearly in the minority here, but I think Scraped is not only the worst song on CD, but possibly the worst song in the entire GN’R catalog.

Just terrible cut and paste auto tuned vocals that sound absolutely rubbish. Maybe I should give it another chance to try and hear the instrumentals underneath, but my god, it’s hard to get past those vocals.

I agee with you, its IMO by far the worst GNR song ever made. If you listen to the instrumentals underneath you will hate it even more bc like I said even the guitar parts and cut and pasted together.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

It’s alright. A necessary upbeat rocker. Also, “don’t you try to stop us now” not “me now”. A rare divergence in lyrical theme from the “me me me” thing for Axl.

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

It’s alright. A necessary upbeat rocker. Also, “don’t you try to stop us now” not “me now”. A rare divergence in lyrical theme from the “me me me” thing for Axl.

If it was better produced, it not so cut and pasted it could have been a good rock anthem

GRL1979
 Rep: 0 

GRL1979 wrote:

Hi there, might anyone be able to help me out with a link to the two new tunes?

Sky Dog wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

I’m clearly in the minority here, but I think Scraped is not only the worst song on CD, but possibly the worst song in the entire GN’R catalog.

Just terrible cut and paste auto tuned vocals that sound absolutely rubbish. Maybe I should give it another chance to try and hear the instrumentals underneath, but my god, it’s hard to get past those vocals.

I agee with you, its IMO by far the worst GNR song ever made. If you listen to the instrumentals underneath you will hate it even more bc like I said even the guitar parts and cut and pasted together.

Get In The Ring is far and away the most embarrassing GNR song to date….awful in every way

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

Get In The Ring is far and away the most embarrassing GNR song to date….awful in every way

What you pissed off 'cause your dad gets more pussy than you?
Fuck you! suck my fuckin' dick!

Perhaps the most intelligent gnr line evr written.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

That riff tho.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

That riff tho.

Yeah, the lyrics are the problem in that.  It lets down the music.  If you just listen to the music and ignore the lyrics.  It's not bad at all.  It's not worse than My World.

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

Most embarrassing song is So Fine

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

It sounded good on Monday night football. I think it was pointed out as a highlight by some critics. But yeah, GITR is embarrassing

Board footer