You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Kikkoman80
 Rep: 2 

Re: Haters

Kikkoman80 wrote:

I wanted to know something....I'm Italian and here there are some forums where some people say that CHINESE DEMOCRACY is a bad record. I get pissed off because it's a great record. If you listen to it it's a great record. In my opinion Anyone who says it's bad doesn't understand much.
What do you think?

Clear
 Rep: 0 

Clear wrote:

Why get mad at their opinion, they can have one if they want, just accept it and move on, you have your they have theirs. There is nothing more to it

Bill Brasky

Bill Brasky wrote:
Kikkoman80 wrote:

I wanted to know something....I'm Italian and here there are some forums where some people say that CHINESE DEMOCRACY is a bad record. I get pissed off because it's a great record. If you listen to it it's a great record. In my opinion Anyone who says it's bad doesn't understand much.
What do you think?

Sir Caram aka the butcher. Put so many layers of sound with bad dubs and poorly inserted Bumbleefoot gutairs that what was once clearly a natural sounding album became a copy paste nightmare.

Now bob luwdwig is clearly a master at his craft look no further the the brother in arms dire straits re release.
Sound perfection.

Evil Joe is freedom fighter so the blame
Falls on Caram as it should.

But we are all entitled to opinions.

Derko
 Rep: -2 

Derko wrote:

CD is too...fat

MrMojoRa

MrMojoRa wrote:

Chinese Democracy is best appreciated going through a good sound system and a badass pair of headphones while being stoned.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Bill Brasky wrote:
Kikkoman80 wrote:

What do you think?

Sir Caram aka the butcher. Put so many layers of sound with bad dubs and poorly inserted Bumbleefoot gutairs that what was once clearly a natural sounding album became a copy paste nightmare.

Now bob luwdwig is clearly a master at his craft look no further the the brother in arms dire straits re release.
Sound perfection.

The blame falls on Axl Rose

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:
Kikkoman80 wrote:

What do you think?

Because it is bad. All the demos are better.
The reason a lot of people hate it is because slash is not  on them
The reason other people hate them is bc they are too over produced
The more Axl piled on to the songs teh worse they got.

dave-gnfnr

dave-gnfnr wrote:
Bill Brasky wrote:
Kikkoman80 wrote:

What do you think?

Sound perfection.

Caram couldnt even mix hard school right
It sounds like Axl is singing through a tin can and string and Slashs guitar  sounds like a midi file

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:
Bill Brasky wrote:
Kikkoman80 wrote:

What do you think?

Sound perfection.

It sounds like Axl is singing through a tin can and string and Slashs guitar  sounds like a midi file

Axl is always loyal to the wrong people.

dave-gnfnr

dave-gnfnr wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:
Bill Brasky wrote:

Sound perfection.

Axl is always loyal to the wrong people.

yup sad but true

Board footer