You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

Re: KATARINA BENZOVA vs. GUNS N ROSES; GUNDAM TOURING SERVICES U.S. LLC,;G

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

What's it in regards to??

Jaxlmorrison2
 Rep: 1 

No, it looks terrible for the Guns camp. She’s got a case and a half, and it reads like they’re employing an immature, spoiled, and entitled sexual deviant to handle their business.

busngabb

busngabb wrote:

It's fascinating. The first things that jump out at me there.

1 - I hadn't even noticed Kat was no longer with the band. I remember looking at her social media for years to get pictures, videos and the like of the band. She always seemed to get on very, very well with everyone, particularly the WAGs. She was featured very often in the band members and their partners social media postings (Is she not on the Perhaps video?) But it's been quiet on that score on both sides.
2 - The band is comprised of Axl Rose, Slash and Duff McKagen. Is that official? So Richard, Frank and Melissa aren't actually in the band, they're just hired as touring muscians on an ad-hoc basis?
3 - Which side are the band members on? As I put earlier, they all seemed to get on with Kat. If they back her, could this be the end of the band entirely? Or certainly this lineup?
4 - Could this be the end of Team Brazil's involvement with the band? If the band members are on Kat's side, it leaves Team Brazil in an untennable position, irrespective of the outcome of the legal case. If found to be true, I can't see how Fernando could possibly continue and that would leave TB's position in general in massive doubt. Would the end of TB be a good thing for the band, could it result in them being more normal and communicating effectively and releasing music? Or is that just impossible with A. Rose?

busngabb

busngabb wrote:
Neemo wrote:

What's it in regards to??

Fernando's repeated and unwanted sexual advances towards Kat Benzova, the band's former official photographer. And the use, publication and editing of her photographs without her permission.

Jaxlmorrison2

I’m thinking it could mean an end to this era of the band; meaning if Axl sides with TB and Duff & Slash want no part of that, that’s all she wrote. And what a pitiful ending that would be.

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

Managers have a fiduciary responsibility to the band to not leave them open to being sued. Not having correct procedure in place to report Sexual advance's alone is insane and unprofessional.

I'm told this was originally posted by Rick on Reddit and it was removed. That tells you all you need to know about who controls there Reddit

carlossacanell

Too long to read... What happens?

Bill Brasky
 Rep: 0 

Bill Brasky wrote:

Once again Frans is the hero we don't deserve but need.

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:

Managers have a fiduciary responsibility to the band to not leave them open to being sued. Not having correct procedure in place to report Sexual advance's alone is insane and unprofessional.

I'm told this was originally posted by Rick on Reddit and it was removed. That tells you all you need to know about who controls there Reddit

What else do you expect when a house keeper and poolboy are running the band

Board footer