You are not logged in. Please register or login.

smoke
 Rep: 77 

Re: Bon Jovi Discussion

smoke wrote:

AH! Gotcha, sorry.

RaZor
 Rep: 32 

RaZor wrote:

No worries bro ham, just means I'm the bigger BJ geek.

smoke

smoke wrote:

If you'd got me in 1986-88, I think I would've given you a run for your money. big_smile

RaZor

RaZor wrote:

Lol, a little before my time. My sister went to a show during the NJ tour though. I still have the t-shirt, I stole it when retro t's became popular. Looked really good on me 30 pounds ago.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

Sambora Bon Jovi Tour Status
Richie sick of the "trash talking"... Aussie promoter still hopeful

Guitarist Richie Sambora has returned serve at comments made by Jon Bon Jovi in an interview with the Evening Standard where the singer admitted the Richie situation was "getting more and more difficult every day to not just sit here and say something".

"Because all I can say is this - it's for personal reasons," Jon said.

But Sambora said he's tired of the "trash talking" and claims Jon has an ulterior motive.

"I don't have any major problems in life right now, I love my fans and I feel bad for them at the moment. Bottom line," Richie told The Mail Online.

"My opinion is Jon wants to see if he can pull off stadiums by himself. He is making it very difficult for me to come back."

"[The fans] have paid money to see Bon Jovi and right now, they are not getting the whole deal."

http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/music/ … orld-tour/

smoke

smoke wrote:

Hope they sort this shit out. It would be a sad ending to a band that was one of the VERY few to keep trucking from the 80s straight through grunge to today. That's a pretty huge achievement to be done in by whatever the truth is about what's going on right now.

RaZor

RaZor wrote:

Indeed. I can only add that not only did they keep on trucking, they stayed relevant with hit singles and best selling albums.

This doesn't look good though. I have no doubt they've gone through stuff like this before, but this is the first time it's ever become public.

Still, more solo projects by Richie and Jon doesn't sound that bad to me though.

RaZor

RaZor wrote:

Gossip site Hollyscoop have published a report based on an "insider" and unnamed sources that claim Richie is feuding with Jon because of Jon's ego. They report:

The insider revealed, "Jon Bon Jovi had his ego hit hard when daughter Stephanie overdosed on heroin on November 14, 2012 in her college dorm. Since then Jon has been distraught and even angrier to business associates and friends. Jon said point-blank to Richie's face, 'I thought an overdose would have come from a daughter of yours, not mine.'"

It was this low-blow comment from Jon to Richie that basically ended whatever relationship they DID have. Sources say that since Jon's daughter's overdose, Jon has gotten even angrier and more cruel to Richie. Richie has always maintained that his exit was for "private reasons" that he would not go into. [the unnamed sources say] that this "private matter" was actually Jon's belittling.

"Richie just went quietly and played for 20 plus shows that ended in late February, but when he had to return on April 2 for the next leg, Richie decided he wasn't being paid enough to go through with all the cruelty from Jon," adds the source.

Our sources even think that Jon's recent jab at Justin Bieber was a hidden passive-aggressive dig at Richie for ditching the band.

Basically, our insider is pretty positive this is the end for the band. "After what Jon said to Richie about Richie's daughter and his comments and actions to hurt Richie, Bon Jovi may be a thing of the past."

http://www.hollyscoop.com/bon-jovi/it-s … iders.html

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Eh I honestly cant see Jon saying something like that.. That's a bit overboard.

Side note. It ain't Bon jovi without Richie and there's no way I'd buy a ticket to that shit.

smoke

smoke wrote:
-D- wrote:

Side note. It ain't Bon jovi without Richie and there's no way I'd buy a ticket to that shit.

Word. Its funny that I'm willing to accept different gnr lineups but Jon Bon Jovi using Bon Jovi without Richie? Nah. Get a new name. big_smile

Board footer