You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Re: The Nothing Thread

Gunslinger wrote:

Why is it that girls get pissed if you don't want to "cuddle" after sex??  Sometimes you just gotta get something to drink and enjoy the "high"!

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:

Why is it that girls get pissed if you don't want to "cuddle" after sex??  Sometimes you just gotta get something to drink and enjoy the "high"!

Bah, I just let her do it for 5 minutes.  Chances are she's worn out and will fall asleep before long.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Backslash wrote:

Chances are she's worn out and will fall asleep before long.

you wish 14

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:
Neemo wrote:
Backslash wrote:

Chances are she's worn out and will fall asleep before long.

you wish 14

So does she.  14

luckylittlelady
 Rep: 20 

I am so fucking lonely.  Why can't I find a man that doesn't just want to sleep with me?  I want a proper man, I'm so bored with this shit.

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

luckylittlelady wrote:

I am so fucking lonely.  Why can't I find a man that doesn't just want to sleep with me?  I want a proper man, I'm so bored with this shit.

Men ( so i have been told a few days ago) are attracted by confident women, therefore, if you smell lonely, you shout " desperate" and they will avoid you.

Mind this, i don't know what's worst, not finding sex or feeling rejected when you love.

I think your situation is better really, slow down, breathe, don't offer your body to just any stupid arse.

You're worth more than this.

I know we all have needs..

Personally, i haven't had sex in a LONG time and i haven't had proper " love making" in quite a few years ( like..3 and a half years ?) ..

But then, as intimate as these infos can be, they are told just to say that although sometimes needs can make you want to bang your head on a wall, they are not everything.

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

Actually, why am i in this awfully pathetic stinking romantic mood as of late ?

All it brings is tears

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

You can't live with 'em, you can't live without 'em, there's something irresitabullish about 'em. We grin and bear it 'cause the nights are long, I hope that something better comes along.

A little heartfelt song from Rowlf.

luckylittlelady
 Rep: 20 

Thanks to Neemo, I had to go out and buy Young Guns on dvd today smile

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
luckylittlelady wrote:

Thanks to Neemo, I had to go out and buy Young Guns on dvd today smile

big_smile