You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Re: The Nothing Thread

Gunslinger wrote:

Since GNR have given us nothing to talk about as of late I thought I would return the favor with an official "Nothing Thread".  16  We'll make this the place to "dump" whatever is (or isn't) on your mind.  When you feel like performing "forum flatulence", this is the place!!  I'll "rip" the first one off.

My girlfriend wanted to watch a chick movie last night...last night was her "turn" to pick.  My guess was it would be one of the good old "Evil Man"/"Battered Wife-Victim"/"Abused Child", etc etc Lifetime-type of movies.  The ones you just sit back and drink as much as possible during.  She picked "Good Luck Chuck"...not too bad of a comedy.  Most notably Jessica Alba looked HOT and there was a teenie-weenie-ever so slight, side-view of her tits.  Ok not much, but better than nothing!  I escaped a chick-flick night!

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

I got together with some old friends tonight and drank myself silly.  what fun!

I am working on Sunday because I took off on Friday because of the snow.   I have to say, I like getting my stuff done in peace and quiet but still sucks on a Sunday hmm

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

just playing with my wii 16

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
Neemo wrote:

just playing with my wii 16

Is that what they call it now? 16

Right now smoking my last cigarette waiting to be picked up to play a pick p game of football. Gettin to old for this shit.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I bowled a 792 yesterday and cried today for the first time since my mom died.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

I went out drinking last night for the first time in awhile because I've been sick all week. I'm still sick, but it was fun. I also had the intentions of working on a script at the same time. That didn't happen. Tonight my throat feels especially fucked up and I'm back home to watch the Oscars.

luckylittlelady
 Rep: 20 

it's gone midnight and i am wide awake

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

I am tired as hell, think I may be getting the Flu-bug.  Winter S U C K S !!!!

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

There is flu outbreak dude.. A lot of my friends have it. I never get sick so I am banking on that.

Board footer