You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Re: The Nothing Thread

Gunslinger wrote:

I am so fucking tired...

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I just won a cash game of holdem. Bought in for twenty ran the table for a little while ended up cashin out at one hundred and four bucks which is a nice bonus on top of tomorrows paycheck.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

The city shut down this morning... worst blizzard of the year.  We had a foot of snow and had wind gusts of 140 km/h (that's like 90 mi/hr).   It changed to rain about noon, but that just made a fucking mess.  Looks like it's snowing again now and we're looking at another 6 inches by noon tomorrow.  The wind has died back to 100 km/h, but this is just shitty.

Bus tour tomorrow (that's right, Slinger... more pissing in beer cans and throwing them at oncoming traffic) can't come soon enough!

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Yeah we didn't get any snow but we had two days of crazy wind and rain around here. Real strong gusts brought down some trees and people's property.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:
Backslash wrote:

The city shut down this morning... worst blizzard of the year.  We had a foot of snow and had wind gusts of 140 km/h (that's like 90 mi/hr).   It changed to rain about noon, but that just made a fucking mess.  Looks like it's snowing again now and we're looking at another 6 inches by noon tomorrow.  The wind has died back to 100 km/h, but this is just shitty.

Bus tour tomorrow (that's right, Slinger... more pissing in beer cans and throwing them at oncoming traffic) can't come soon enough!

Word to the wise, if you live near Backslash be sure to wear a raincoat...regardless of the weather!

I've decided I need more cash than what I have (who doesn't?)...dammit these taxes, license plate yearly stickers, car inspection stickers, etc etc is sucking major ass.  There are so many freakin' hidden taxes here that people just don't realize how much of their income really goes to this shit.  I have an idea...fuck rebuilding all the other countries and spending all of our money on a war with a bunch of desert rats and maybe we could make it a little better and our recession would be rectified much quicker.  4

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

I'm entirely pissed with my school at the moment.  During that crazy storm on Monday and Tuesday, a skylight got damaged in the fitness facility here.  The building is huge with an indoor track and a few hardwood courts and the like, along with a workout/fitness loft and a cardio room (where I hang out).  Anyway, the skylight is in the cafe, which is only accessible during varsity games.  Instead of just barring access from the cafe, they shut down the entire facility yesterday (it was closed Tuesday due to weather anyway) and it's closed again today.  They were planning to close tomorrow and Sunday for Good Friday (I still don't know why that's a statutory holiday) and Easter.  And, they're going to be closed Saturday as well thanks to this broken skylight.  What the hell??  Everyone pays $40 a semester for access to this facility (it's automatically included in everyone's tuition), and they close it for a week to fix a room that no one's going to use anyway.  What a fucking rip off!

Happy Easter, everybody!

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Anyone here watch 'That Mitchell and Webb Look' ? It's a British show, so it's just beginning to be available to me (I'm American!) but I like it a lot more than the American sketch shows like SNL or MAD Tv. Some of it is brilliant stuff.

It sucks being tired.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

I've slept five hours out of the past 48.

Board footer