You are not logged in. Please register or login.

luckylittlelady
 Rep: 20 

Re: The Nothing Thread

Broadband, I've missed you!

luckylittlelady
 Rep: 20 

Why can no fucker do their job properly?

Whoever did the plumbing in my flat needs shooting.  My washing machine leaks and now my shower leaks and the bedroom carpet is soaking!  My flat is all newly renovated and I've been in it for 2 weeks.  Surely it should be able to withstand 2 weeks of one person living in it before it all packs up??!!

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

wow...sounds like you have had a bad time with the plumbing LLL!  That sucks, get someone in there a.s.a.p. or at least throw some drano down all the drains and see what happens.  Good luck, I fuckin' HATE plumbing!!

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

I got a baguette in my pants. Need some relief, soon.

polluxlm wrote:

I got a baguette in my pants.

That comment gave me some weird visuals inside of my head.

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:

The eleventh reason not to ever get a job:

You Get Fucked In The Ass, Then Told To Swallow

If the company sees it fit they can nullify your contract and force you to work 7 hours instead of the 12 you're entitled to. Not only that, weekends are off and forget about your plane ticket on Monday, you have to complete your 164 hours before you can go home!!!

CrimeSlunkScene wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

I got a baguette in my pants.

That comment gave me some weird visuals inside of my head.

You wanna post a mental image? 16

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:

MOTHERFUCKIN SUITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

waiting for survivor to start cuz there is nothign better on TV tonight 17

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:
Neemo wrote:

waiting for survivor to start cuz there is nothign better on TV tonight 17

you don't have RDS? 15

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

I am SO fucking tired of TV and the never ending hidden agenda.  I turn to one channel and some fucking faggot is showing chicks how to do a "catwalk" (he's dressed with eyeliner, lashes and a dress!) while Tyra Banks is just smiling from ear to ear...uh, here's and idea how about SHE shows them and get this dumb fuck the hell off the set?  I turn to the next channel and there is some fag talking about how hot George Clooney is... I give it another flip of the channel and now there's some idiot on the TV guide channel who looks like a chick acting all fucked up.  I don't hate anyone based on color, beliefs or sexuality but I fucking hate having it shoved in my face constantly from these special interest groups who dominate the media.  Ok, rant over...(the remote goes click)

Board footer