You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: GnR @ RIR 2008?

Gunslinger wrote:

Mysteron is legit but ANY of us could pretty much be just as accurate on the "information" he provides.  He only tells you what you already know if you have even the smallest hint of an intellect.

"Guns N' Roses will not be at Rock in Rio this year" - wow, imagine that.

"The band are sorting out stuff with the record label.  Once that is done, lots of cool things will then happen" ....ahhh, those key words "once" and "then".

Here's Gunslinger-on's shot at it:

"Gunslinger will not be banging Scarlett Johansson this year"

"'Slinger is currently in negotiations with her trying to convince Scarlett that it woud be in her (and his) best interest to give up the "prize".  Once that happens all kinds of cool things will happen...the economy will flourish, the war will end and Chinese Democracy will debut at #1 and sell a trillion copies"

Just as legitimate but total bullshit.

You took the words right out of my mouth.    Maybe not the Scarlett Johansson comment..LOL but you don't have to be a rocket scientist to come up with those 2 statements.

Gunslinger wrote:

Come on, man - don't bum yourself out.

Maybe you will. Maybe.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
CrimeSlunkScene wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:

Maybe you will. Maybe.

But soon is definately not the word...don't wait, live your life and i hear the wait for the return of christ will have a better payout 13

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Neemo wrote:
CrimeSlunkScene wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:

Maybe you will. Maybe.

But soon is definately not the word...don't wait, live your life and i hear the wait for the return of christ will have a better payout 13

'Soon' would definitely be the word if he was banging Scarlett Johansson 14 wink

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

bucketfoot
 Rep: 4 

bucketfoot wrote:

All I have to say is that if the album comes out in 2008, I think I might cry. Literally. Out of pure shock and wonderment.

Or maybe I'm saying that because I've been up 2 days straight. Woooppdeewooppooopooo!

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

this could be really good news. with other bands it would be. if the album/money/marketing details or negotiations were going so poorly that '08 was out of the question for cd there would be no reason for them not to do RocknRio.

if it looks like the ablum is gonna come out in the forseeable future they will soon be touring the world through the summer festivals in '09 anyways.

on the other hand ........................ need i say more?

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:

there might still be a chance. the year is long and it just begun

oh, should i say i am talking about Gunslinger's chances? 16 good luck mate

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

russtcb wrote:

When Axl Rose himself was saying and believing the album was going to come out two years ago, I don't see how anyone can be excited about what Mysteron has to say now.

Exactly!!  It's same every year, it's going to come out this year with some vague comment.....riiiiiight.

Board footer