You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Claim About The Finished Album Sucking (Ross Halflin)

James wrote:

I didn't mean it would leak immediately. But if finished(or close to finished) copies are being heard, it WILL leak.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

I just don't think many people have it. I know you meant it will leak, but when? Days, weeks, months, I'm still betting on years. But perhaps I'm pessimistic.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

If it doesn't leak this year, I'll (you fill in the blank for me).

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

James

James wrote:

Didn't he say CD made AFD sound like demos? Thats insinuating its a bloated and overproduced mess. His comments regarding Libertad weren't very complimentary either. I think a lot of the animosity towards Halfin is because people assume he is "pro Slash" because he still has contact with him.

I'm not willing to disregard a person's statements just because they talk to Slash once in a blue moon. There's no reason to just blow off comments from Halfin because he isn't regarded as being "pro Axl".

Hell, years ago Ezrin said Axl had a few good songs. Its not shocking that years later someone else has similar feelings.

Not everyone is going to like this album. No album gets universal praise.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
russtcb wrote:

This guy is in the same book with Mick Wall as far as I'm concerned. He's always been up Metallica's ass and anti-GNR, you only have to watch Metallicas Behind The Music to know that.

Also, he doesn't have the complete album.

I don't know about that, up until recently he's always said how much he hates Metallica, but apparently him and Lars are friends again. And I don't know about him being anti-GN'R either, he's said good stuff about Slash, and VR. Maybe it's just Axl he doesn't like.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

James

James wrote:
russtcb wrote:
metallex78 wrote:
russtcb wrote:

This guy is in the same book with Mick Wall as far as I'm concerned. He's always been up Metallica's ass and anti-GNR, you only have to watch Metallicas Behind The Music to know that.

Also, he doesn't have the complete album.

I don't know about that, up until recently he's always said how much he hates Metallica, but apparently him and Lars are friends again. And I don't know about him being anti-GN'R either, he's said good stuff about Slash, and VR. Maybe it's just Axl he doesn't like.

Do I have my people mixed up? Isn't Halfin the guy on the Metallica BTM talking about how great Metallica are and how much GNR suck?

I should download that on a torrent. I don't think I've watched the Metallica BTM.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i just cannont believe that the album is in the label's hands at this time....if they have it then what is the negotiating for? the label could conceivably do as they wished with it. And as thus the 3rd party aspect hasnt come into effect yet so why and how would an anti-Axl supporter get a copy if only those close to Axl would even have access to it?

but on the other hand, Mick wall claims to have heard a finished version of 11 songs as well...maybe its the same source..and if thats the case the hoarders may be loosening up a little bit....maybe we will see somethign "soon"

Board footer