You are not logged in. Please register or login.

curro
 Rep: 7 

Re: KISS

curro wrote:

Kiss announces 2008 european tour dates.

May
11 Munich Olympiahalle GERMANY
13 Verona Arena ITALY
15 Belgrade USCE Stadium SERBIA
24 Moscow Olympissky RUSSIA
26 St Petersburg Newarena RUSSIA

June
4 Hamburg Color Line Arena GERMANY
6 Prague Saska Arena CZECH REPUBLIC
9 Berlin Velodrom GERMANY
10 Mannheim SAP Arena GERMANY
11 Oberhausen Arena GERMANY
Download Festival UK
15 Arrow Festival HOLLAND
17 Paris Bercy FRANCE
18 Stuttgart Schleyerhalle GERMANY
21 Bilbao Kobetamendi SPAIN

http://www.kissonline.com/index_newlayout.php

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:
russtcb wrote:

I was at that show at Tigers Stadium!! I saw only two shows there (Kiss and the Eagles). It was also the only time I got to see AIC (they opened for KISS).

I might pick that set up just to see that show again.

I saw the second show (Louisville, KY) and AIC and Kiss both were mind blowing.  I love AIC and was so glad to see Layne but I must say I was really glad to see the original lineup of Kiss in makeup and must say they are the best live act I have ever seen, they sound TONS better live.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

^That would have been very cool.  I would have liked to have seen the Psycho Circus 3-d show that followed a few years later, bet that would have been something.

Kiss has all kinds of unreleased demos (I probably have 40 or so that were not found on the boxed set) and I wonder if this will be what's coming?  The way I read the interview it sounded more like it will be Gene's unreleased material, and to be honest that doesn't interest me much.  Ace and Paul's solo work is all I have really liked.

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

I was at that show in Louisville too in 96! Best show I have ever seen. It was a magical night. I saw one of the shows of the Psycho Circus tour too. Cool, but cant beat the Reunion tour. Still got my 3-D glasses they gave us at the door.

They are going to be wearing their Destroyer costumes on this tour this year.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

I don't care how much of a cocky dickhead he is, I gotta show some Vinnie Vincent love in this thread. You know that up there's a badass tune. KISS Army, baby 9

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

I think Bruce Kulick is vastly underrated as a guitar player, and definatly one of my favorites.

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:

Absolutely underrated.  I think those two Union records are some of the most underrated rock records ever.  (That said, I'm a bit of a Corabi worshipper, so my opinion on that doesn't mean much)

Board footer