You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Re: Bach not touring with Axl this summer

Jameslofton wrote:

This is laughable. He was obviously trying to insinuate it was GNR because he knows the GNR fanbase listen to his every word.

I'm really tired of this guy running his mouth.

It's possible that he did think he'd be touring with GN'R. I mean, as far as we know, the album is done. He could've been told by Axl that he would be opening for them on a late summer-fall-winter CD tour. But due to label negotiations, Axl's procrastination, or if Axl was bullshiting from the start, that tour isn't happening so C-Baz took this spot instead.

Just a theory.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

You know what makes this funny?  And maybe Backslash, Neemo or Bono will remember this or have heard about this.  Back in 99, 2000 or 2001 can't remember the exact year.  Baz did an interview with George Strombopopoulous or whatever is name in MuchMusic and when that George dude asked Baz a question relating to Skid Row being of the same style of music as Poison, Baz threw a tantrum saying Skid Row were good and Poison sucked, ended the interview and I think he even threatened the interviewer.  Fast forward to 2008 and he is opening for that very same band that he said sucked and got mad cause someone thought they were like Skid Row and even went and called them the a big band.  Way to go Baz.  This guy will kiss up to just about anybody.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Scarlett
 Rep: 2 

Scarlett wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:

You know what makes this funny?  And maybe Backslash, Neemo or Bono will remember this or have heard about this.  Back in 99, 2000 or 2001 can't remember the exact year.  Baz did an interview with George Strombopopoulous or whatever is name in MuchMusic and when that George dude asked Baz a question relating to Skid Row being of the same style of music as Poison, Baz threw a tantrum saying Skid Row were good and Poison sucked, ended the interview and I think he even threatened the interviewer.  Fast forward to 2008 and he is opening for that very same band that he said sucked and got mad cause someone thought they were like Skid Row and even went and called them the a big band.  Way to go Baz.  This guy will kiss up to just about anybody.

I can't stand Baz. I was going to go and see Poison this summer, but I just might have to pass. I don't think my family or I could handle another Baz opening. :sick:

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Scarlett, just show up right before Poison's set starts. When I went to the Treasure Island festival last year, M.I.A. was the only artist I cared about seeing. I did other things in Frisco that day, and about an hour before her set was gonna start, we headed on over to Treasure Island. The band before her was playing, so we went to various booths and bought tshirts and shit until their set was over.

gnfnraxl

gnfnraxl wrote:

Baz is a fucking douche.  Which is sad because he is a talented singer.  But that's it.  The guy couldn't write a song even if you held a gun to his head.  I tried finding the clip of the interview at Much Music but I couldn't find it.  And Russ not only will he be announcing what a great band Poison are every fucking night but in interviews Poison will now be the greatest thing since sliced bread.  I really wish he'd just shut the fuck up.  People here all kissed up to him due to his rekindled friendship with Axl.  But they seem to be forgeting that when he thought he was gonna be Velvet Revolver's new singer that he thought those guys were the greatest of all time.  And I'm pretty sure he would've bashed Axl left and right on every interview he'd have made.  Baz is nothing but a brown noser.  People always complain about Bullet for my valentine complaining about Axl or other opening acts.  Well they aren't even close to being as annoying as Baz.  Baz please just shut the fuck up my ears are hurting from hearing your annoying voice.  There rant over.  *lol*

Acekicken
 Rep: 12 

Acekicken wrote:

At this point I don't care who he is playing with. I just want to see him get out
there & kick some Ass,His LIVE DVD is coming & the band is already cutting demo there next Cd  which Baz said will be out sooner than some might think.

gnfnraxl

gnfnraxl wrote:

While I haven't heard any songs from Bach's latest solo album and have absolutely no desire to hear any of them (even the ones with Axl) I'll still give his band credit where credit is due.  They write and produce albums at a way faster rate than another band that shall remain unnamed.  *lol*

darkside
 Rep: 3 

darkside wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:

Baz is a fucking douche.  Which is sad because he is a talented singer.  But that's it.  The guy couldn't write a song even if you held a gun to his head.  I tried finding the clip of the interview at Much Music but I couldn't find it.  And Russ not only will he be announcing what a great band Poison are every fucking night but in interviews Poison will now be the greatest thing since sliced bread.  I really wish he'd just shut the fuck up.  People here all kissed up to him due to his rekindled friendship with Axl.  But they seem to be forgeting that when he thought he was gonna be Velvet Revolver's new singer that he thought those guys were the greatest of all time.  And I'm pretty sure he would've bashed Axl left and right on every interview he'd have made.  Baz is nothing but a brown noser.  People always complain about Bullet for my valentine complaining about Axl or other opening acts.  Well they aren't even close to being as annoying as Baz.  Baz please just shut the fuck up my ears are hurting from hearing your annoying voice.  There rant over.  *lol*

anyone who can write and sing  "By Your Side".. can write  get a grip man... I lke most of his album, bar a couple of dodgy tunes, its alright.. give the guy some cred.

Scarlett
 Rep: 2 

Scarlett wrote:
Jameslofton wrote:

Scarlett, just show up right before Poison's set starts. When I went to the Treasure Island festival last year, M.I.A. was the only artist I cared about seeing. I did other things in Frisco that day, and about an hour before her set was gonna start, we headed on over to Treasure Island. The band before her was playing, so we went to various booths and bought tshirts and shit until their set was over.

That's what we would probably end up doing, as our ears couldn't handle another shrieking and non-stop swearing Baz. I'm no prude, and neither is my husband by any means, but too much of something can be a bad thing, if you catch my drift. Every other word out of his mouth is "fucking". One guy at the GNR concert screamed out "enough, Baz!", as he couldn't stand it anymore. 14 On stage, when he's singing, you can barely understand a word he's singing, it all blends together. My family did love Papa Roach, though, and thought they were second best to GNR that night. 9

Board footer