You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Acekicken
 Rep: 12 

Re: Bach not touring with Axl this summer

Acekicken wrote:
Scarlett wrote:
Jameslofton wrote:

Scarlett, just show up right before Poison's set starts. When I went to the Treasure Island festival last year, M.I.A. was the only artist I cared about seeing. I did other things in Frisco that day, and about an hour before her set was gonna start, we headed on over to Treasure Island. The band before her was playing, so we went to various booths and bought tshirts and shit until their set was over.

That's what we would probably end up doing, as our ears couldn't handle another shrieking and non-stop swearing Baz. I'm no prude, and neither is my husband by any means, but too much of something can be a bad thing, if you catch my drift. Every other word out of his mouth is "fucking". One guy at the GNR concert screamed out "enough, Baz!", as he couldn't stand it anymore. 14 On stage, when he's singing, you can barely understand a word he's singing, it all blends together. My family did love Papa Roach, though, and thought they were second best to GNR that night. 9

another shrieking and non-stop swearing Baz

There is only one cus word on the whole CD Angel Down.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

She's obviously referring to his onstage antics, not his album.

Scarlett wrote:
Jameslofton wrote:

Scarlett, just show up right before Poison's set starts. When I went to the Treasure Island festival last year, M.I.A. was the only artist I cared about seeing. I did other things in Frisco that day, and about an hour before her set was gonna start, we headed on over to Treasure Island. The band before her was playing, so we went to various booths and bought tshirts and shit until their set was over.

That's what we would probably end up doing, as our ears couldn't handle another shrieking and non-stop swearing Baz. I'm no prude, and neither is my husband by any means, but too much of something can be a bad thing, if you catch my drift. Every other word out of his mouth is "fucking". One guy at the GNR concert screamed out "enough, Baz!", as he couldn't stand it anymore. 14 On stage, when he's singing, you can barely understand a word he's singing, it all blends together. My family did love Papa Roach, though, and thought they were second best to GNR that night. 9

I loved Papa Roach.     Their set at MSG was awesome.    3

AtariLegend wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:
Scarlett wrote:
Jameslofton wrote:

Were you by any chance listening to your Ipod at the time... ?

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
russtcb wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

Papa Roach weren't with GNR when I saw them, we got Suicide Girls. So as far as a "rock show" goes, Baz got "best opener" by default that night.

I did see Papa Roach last year with Buckcherry though and I thought they were great.

Well I was luckier than you Russ.  Not only did we get The Suicide Girls when I saw Axl and his band but we got The Trews instead of Baz.  We got Die Mannequin as well and they sucked.  But The Trews totally rocked and I can honnestly say I would've been bummed out if we'd had Baz instead.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

AtariLegend wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:
Scarlett wrote:

They kicked some serious ass up on that stage, they upstaged Baz, he didn't get the same crowd response that Papa Roach received.   The crowd was waaaaay more into them and were going crazy.   Don't knock em till you've seen them live.

Scarlett
 Rep: 2 

Scarlett wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

They kicked some serious ass up on that stage, they upstaged Baz, he didn't get the same crowd response that Papa Roach received.   The crowd was waaaaay more into them and were going crazy.   Don't knock em till you've seen them live.

Same at our concert. Papa Roach was well received and they played great.

Board footer