You are not logged in. Please register or login.

elmir
 Rep: 53 

Re: What is he saying?

elmir wrote:

so, it turns out that the (potential) reason why Madagascar was cut from the RAR broadcast in 06 was because of a cock up at the beginning of the song....Axl takes it out on someone, but not entirely sure who...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPSa-S55qOo

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

prolly either his headset volume levels or his monitors that would be my guess

elmir
 Rep: 53 

elmir wrote:

i also figure he was giving it to one of the technical crew....

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

they had tech difficulties for the entire first portion of that euro tour didnt they? i seem to recall that they did

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:
Neemo wrote:

they had tech difficulties for the entire first portion of that euro tour didnt they? i seem to recall that they did

Every boot/stream I heard from that tour had really loud synth and quiet guitars.

It's either a technical thing or something with someone in the crowd.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Neemo wrote:

They did seem to suffer more than their fair share of tech difficulties in 06. Luckily the show I was at they weren't too bad, Ron's guitar or mic or something didn't work when it was his solo spot and Izzy's amp didn't work when he came out initially.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

I thought the techincal glitches were intentional, as a scape goat for times when Axl couldn't sing the way he used to.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Communist China wrote:

I thought the techincal glitches were intentional, as a scape goat for times when Axl couldn't sing the way he used to.

That was a theory but imo it was a load of shit. I just think they had a pretty poor crew, Axl sounded fine at my show his mic was loud enough, he was heard clearly etc, the guitars caused the problems at my show. Unless they were intentionl as well to use as a scape goat for when the guitarists couldn't play the songs properly 18 tongue

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Well Ax was certainly getting help sometimes. That WTTJ howl is quite clearly not reproduced live each show. People talk about his helium voice in 02, and a lot of me thinks he is naturally still closer to that tone than he sounds. I think the mics are set to make him sound raspy, but sometimes they work too little or too much and he claims its a tech problem. Which I guess it would be.

Board footer