You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: BUMBLEFOOT To Guest On March 21 episode of 'Talking Metal On Fuse'

Neemo wrote:

ZAKK WYLDE, BUMBLEFOOT To Guest On Next Week's 'Talking Metal On Fuse' - Mar. 14, 2008 

Zakk Wylde (OZZY OSBOURNE, BLACK LABEL SOCIETY) and Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal (GUNS N' ROSES) will guest on next week's "Talking Metal on Fuse". The episode will air on Friday, March 21 at midnight EST/9:00 p.m. PST.

"Talking Metal on Fuse" is the show which brings the number-one heavy metal/hard rock podcast on iTunes to television. Hosted by Mark Strigl and John Ostronomy '” the ultimate metal geeks and hard rock aficionados '” the program provides a unique perspective and insider's view into the world of metal and hard rock music.

Here are all the March 21 episode details: "What starts as a simple interview turns into a recording session when Zakk Wylde holds the 'Talking Metal' crew hostage to record a brand new song with Bumblefoot of GUNS N' ROSES. John, Mark and Zakk perform BLACK LABEL SOCIETY's 'Blood is Thicker than Water' and the 'TM' exclusive jam of 'Till The End'."

"Talking Metal on Fuse" airs regularly on Friday nights at midnight EST/9:00 p.m. PST.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe … emID=92967

I'll have to get my hands on that copy 3

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

The only reason this MIGHT interest me is Zakk Wylde cause I like Black Label Society and I know that he will actually talk about the band he is in while Bumblefoot won't say anything cause master Axl won't allow it.  And I ain't blaming BBF here.  And I ain't interested in his solo carrer enough to be interested in this.  And the chances of him being able to talk about Axl's band are so minimal that it ain't even funny.  As a matter of fact I'll go on record right now.  IF and that is a big IF BBF actually announces the release date for CD on that interview.  I will buy 1000 copies of CD and give em away.

BBF isn't going to announce a release date, we all know that.   I love BBf's music so to me, I could care less that he doesn't talk about GNR.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

awesome - would love to see this!

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

BBF isn't going to announce a release date, we all know that.   I love BBf's music so to me, I could care less that he doesn't talk about GNR.

I agree but the question will come up and if the album's release is near we may be able to pick up on it by the way he avoids the question by listening to his choice of words and his demeanor.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

most of the interviews hes had lately ahvent mentioned it at all and these guys are his freinds and they know the drill...i wouldnt be shocked if gnr is barely mentioned ... my guess is that most of the conversation will be about his new album that hes recording at the moment

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Now how fucking cool is that!!!!   9

Thanks Pride for posting.   The guy that I usually get my dvd's from was not in this week and I couldn't get this show.

Board footer