You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Axl/GN'R have new management

Neemo wrote:
sic. wrote:

As I said in third post in this thread, Andy Gould's Rob Zombie long-time manager / producer.

yeah i read it just never realized he was also involved in the movie side of things as well 19

sic.
 Rep: 150 

sic. wrote:

No sweat, man.

It's funny that Gould joined forces with Azoff in late '06, when Front Line Management was expanding by  buying out other companies. Merck was supposed to bring Axl in at the same time. In retrospect, Axl might've done a blunder that set him back a bit, as it's possible he could've piggybacked from Sanctuary Management to Front Line with Merck and ditched him only then.

The news today make this seem so unbearably funny for whatever reason. 16

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Neemo wrote:

who do we know that has been in the gnr camp that is a huge horror buff hmm

iconbh2bq2.gif

Neemo

Neemo wrote:
Gretchen Wieners wrote:
Neemo wrote:

iconbh2bq2.gif

yeah..but do we read more into it than mere coincidence?

Axl defends Bucket yesterday then hires Andy Gould the next? things that make ya go hmmmm

Neemo

Neemo wrote:
sic. wrote:

The news today make this seem so unbearably funny for whatever reason. 16

morissey is looking pretty old these days hmm but yeah some of those people should come check out gnr land and look for Merck news from the past.....they will learn all about him 16

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Neemo wrote:
Gretchen Wieners wrote:
Neemo wrote:

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2429/iconbh2bq2.gif

yeah..but do we read more into it than mere coincidence?

Axl defends Bucket yesterday then hires Andy Gould the next? things that make ya go hmmmm

Definitely an odd coincidence.

Just to throw another coincidence out there, BH sometimes plays the Halloween theme......and this guy produced the remake.

Bri, has BH stopped adding tour dates? The strange world of Buckethead is something to pay attention to in the coming months.

I have predicted for years that when CD is finally on the launch pad, Buckethead will be on board.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:
Gretchen Wieners wrote:

I have predicted for years that when CD is finally on the launch pad, Buckethead will be on board.

Interesting.  I've always said it would be appropriate to tour with the band that's on the album.  Now that we know Buckethead is there, it would be interesting to see if he's back in the fold.  I'm also predicting the same from Brain.  However, it makes you wonder about how significant those recording sessions with Ron and Frank actually were and whether those snippets will be used on the album.

We haven't had any activity from anyone in the band really in the past while.  Ron is focusing on solo material, and Frank's been busy with Pisser.  Maybe they're out?  Anyone hear Ron talking about GNR lately?

Arcade Roses
 Rep: 5 

Arcade Roses wrote:

Wishful thinking.  Of course I would love BH to be back but it's just not gonna happen.  The Axl statement yesterday was the first public 'olive branch' - nothing more.  Sadly I still just think it's too little too late... although the Axl reference to Buckethead was quite odd.  And then there is/was Brain saying they 'would/might(?) get back with Axl/GN'R at the time of releasing CD'... so who knows.:)

Still think it's too little too late though.  BH is on CD though in some - seemingly quite large(?) - capacity, so that's the main thing.

Sky Dog wrote:

Well, in my opinion, it is all a bunch of studio musicians and a touring band until we get an official album release. To me, it starts when we get an album and a tour specifically for the album. However, so far, I like the musicians Axl has brought in. He has a good band and has always surrounded himself with quality rockers since the new band began.:rock: Let's hope these new managers can do what countless others could not and get this record released.:cool:

Board footer