You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: Daily Hot Celebrity Piece of Ass Pic of the Day Thread

monkeychow wrote:

I only know the "I kissed a girl" song, and while i'm not too sure about it's politics , and I generally don't go in for pop, I got to say it's pretty damn catchy that tune....

That is a massive rack....i'm more of a small boobs guy...but you have to give credit where it's due...pretty expansive!! hahahah

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Not to turn this into a Katy Perry thread, but I hate pop music these days for the most part outside of a few artists.  Katy Perry seems to be one of those.  Granted I haven't listened to her discography in full.  But from the half a dozen songs of hers I've heard on the radio, they all sound catchy to me, and I think that's the point of pop music.  I also like a song she did with Timbaland, "If We Ever Meet Again".  I just dig her voice, and of course her rack.

faldor

faldor wrote:

Still looking pretty good after all these years

http://www.wwtdd.com/2010/12/stephanie- … propriate/

stephanie_seymour_bikini_st_barts_2010_7.jpg

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

She's had TONS of work done on her to try and somewhat maintain after all those kids. The breasts are weird lookin'.

Like the wider ass.... i'd still knock it out.

faldor

faldor wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

She's had TONS of work done on her to try and somewhat maintain after all those kids. The breasts are weird lookin'.

Like the wider ass.... i'd still knock it out.

In a related story.  I don't know about you, but I never kissed my mom near on the lips and tried to grab her boob.  Of course my mom wasn't Stephanie Seymour, but still.  Maybe these pictures are just taken out of context.  Would that possibly make it okay?

http://boston.barstoolsports.com/random … other-too/

stephanie-seymour-and-son-bikini-weird-02.jpg

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:

Maybe it's just a bad shot....like she might have had her arm round him, he moves in to kiss her cheek in a "I love you mum way" - at that exact moment she turns to him to give him a son hug....next thing you know accidental side boob and kiss on the lips....

AtariLegend wrote:

Regardless of whatever, she's fuckin hot?

Whoever got her, is fucking lucky.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Maybe it's just a bad shot....like she might have had her arm round him, he moves in to kiss her cheek in a "I love you mum way" - at that exact moment she turns to him to give him a son hug....next thing you know accidental side boob and kiss on the lips....

That's a lot of work to get to that maybe.

Jesus. I thought that was her boyfriend.

faldor

faldor wrote:
misterID wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

That's a lot of work to get to that maybe.

Jesus. I thought that was her boyfriend.

Yeah that photographer had the greatest timing ever if that were the case.  How old is that kid and how much is he going to be made fun of for that picture?  A kid we went to school with had a hot mom growing up and we'd remind him of it constantly.  He HATED it.  Imagine if we had a picture of him that looked like he was making out with his mom.  Oh man, the fun we would've had with that one.

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:

Yeah...he's going to cop some shit for it that's for sure.

This picture isn't a good look for him

stephanie-seymour-and-son-bikini-weird-01.jpg

Don't get me wrong..I agree it looks suspect as....but I just think if you follow people around with cameras 24/7 like the paperatzzi do...sooner or later you're going to get an angle on someone that looks bad....the hand placement etc could have been an accident and for all we know they both recoiled seconds after going "WTF"....or then again...maybe it is what it looks like...just saying pictures arn't all that reliable as to intent.

Board footer