You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: Daily Hot Celebrity Piece of Ass Pic of the Day Thread

faldor wrote:
RussTCB wrote:
johndivney wrote:

<3 olivia wilde

the black donnellys 9

hey faldor/russ/newsroom viewers, did you know olivia munn got her tits out in that magic mike film? i only heard about it today.. gonna check that film out asap..

I've heard about it but haven't seen it yet. Stacey bought the blu-ray which means that I have that scene in high definition right in my house 16

Russ, you'll have to review that and let us know if that's the only part of the movie worth watching.  Where's Mr. Skin when you need him?  "Fast forwarding to all the good parts".

johndivney wrote:

haha ^
so true re: russ/review. i heard it's a bit of a chick-flick but the munn part is kinda like throwing a bone to the men who had to suffer the rest of the film..

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I've seen her tits in a couple films. Very nice.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

Ashley Leggat tweeted this pic of herself today. Even her tongue is sexy.
BDk1ccoCQAE34p2.jpg:large

Lomax wrote:

Olivia Wilde went to school around the corner from me.

georgia-salpa-uk-premiere-the-amazing-spider-man-01.jpg

Is it just me or are the famous hot girls of our era less hot than those 10 years ago?

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

How about Catherine Taber who plays Padme in The Clone Wars annimated series. As if a voice actor is this good looking. Her eyes are a cool colour

centered_pink.jpg
catherine+taber+image.jpg
cat_oct2010.jpg
Shes2Good4U_Catherine_Taber_Image1.jpg

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

She is very gorgeous. smile Great picks man!

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Riad wrote:

Olivia Wilde went to school around the corner from me.

Is it just me or are the famous hot girls of our era less hot than those 10 years ago?

This x 10.

I agree we're kinda going into a dark period for now. Even i've noticed being surrounded a bunch of 18-22 year old girls daily, talking to them, really getting a feel for them, although they are cute and pretty and NOT famous (of course), the caliber even compared to a few years ago, is seemingly going down.

American girls that 10 years ago, most guys including myself would've basically considered "we're doing you a favor" by giving them the time of day, the girls have this major chip on their shoulder in terms of what they see as beautiful and themselves as beautiful, almost to a point that certain girls that see themselves as "hot", my generation 10 years ago would've considered them 60-70 pounds overweight.

This has seemingly translated to famous girls as well, case in point...

Jennifer_Lawrence_7.jpg

Lawrence is enormously overrated. I cannot believe the heat this incredibly AVERAGE looking girl gets. But she seemingly has an almost fanatical cult following of which I do not understand. She's NOT ugly by any means, but compared to the "hotties" of 10 years ago.... hardy har har. She's not even in the same county that the stadium resides in.

Another example...

katy-perry-premiere-katy-perry-part-of-me-01.jpg

Seriously? She's hideous, i'm sorry. She is. But yet she's seen as a sex God. Huh? x 1,000,000

Bieber is hotter to me sexually than her, and i'm not even gay.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I have fucked girls hotter than that Catherine Taber girl above.

Board footer