You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Re: Daily Hot Celebrity Piece of Ass Pic of the Day Thread

Bono wrote:

The thing with "local girls" being as hot or hotter is normal. It's like that everywhere. People obviously tend to think those they can or did hook up with are just as hot as the hottest celebrity as well and they are. My ex girlfriend in my opinion is the most physically attractive woman I have ever seen. On a physical level she still is. I've also known her for 13 years so that adds to my attraction. Women become more attractive the more you see them, no different than a celebrity. The girl I'm dating now is gorgeous and I'd put her up with any celebrity. A girl I hooked up with a few summers ago is insanley hot and has "hollywood good looks" to her. And yes I also have turned down incredibly hot women.  Hot girls are everywhere. Big deal. But I've never turned down Katy Perry or Jessica Alba or Charlize Theron etc etc. Guys all over the world have banged and have turned down hotter girls all over the planet. We get it. It's like no shit.  Thing with celebrities is we have a tendency to obsess over or scrutinze them. We can google them, youtube them, watch them on tv, in movies, they become fantasy or in some cases they become "hideous" when that isn't even remotely close to the truth. The girl you meet at the bar may be fucking hot but she isn't a fantasy. She may be smoking hot, hotter than any celebrity but nobody cares. The thing with celebrities is regardless of how hot they are their hottness factor is amped up by the fantasy. I mean saying you've turned down or hooked up with women who are hotter than celebities is like saying I've had a better cheesburger than a big mac. No kidding.

I'd like to see the guy on this forum who turns down Katy Perry. It's not happening. If she was in a bar and she started hitting on you and you've got a few drinks in ya, a chance to bang Katy Perry and you're gonna turn her down because she's "hideous" YEAH RIGHT. And I have no doubt many of us have been with women hotter than her... They just happen to lack the celebrity factor that ads to the hottness because it's a fantasy. I mean what do you guys care if I slept with Jessica Cable? But I guarantee you if I had slpet with Katy Perry you'd all wanna know everything about it. Even you Axlin. tongue

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

The Katy Perry "hate" I kind of look at as this.  I HATED the Dave Matthews Band back in the day because he had such a cult following.  I honestly hated his fans and how fanatical they were about him more than him and the band themselves.  I mean, some of his music was alright.  But I hated how people thought he was so great and would spend entire weekends at his shows.  They'd collect bootlegs of his shows.  They'd call him "Dave" as if he was their best friend.  It just annoyed me.

So when people go on and on about how hot Katy Perry is, and how great her breasts are, and how popular she is, and how she writes catchy tunes, etc. etc.  I could see how that could get to people if they don't agree, so they go on the offensive and take it to a new level.  She sucks, she's ugly, her music sucks, I'd rather bang Justin Bieber than her, etc. 

But I agree with Bono, if you had a chance to score with Katy Perry I don't think many men would turn down that chance.  And I'd venture to guess even further that if Katy Perry was just some normal girl and you didn't have a preconceived distaste for her, the chances of you lusting for her would be even higher, for those that fall under that category at least.

Or, that could just be my crazy way of looking at things.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I'd bang Katy Perry. Those titties had me at "hello."

Bono

Bono wrote:
misterID wrote:

I'd bang Katy Perry. Those titties had me at "hello."

They are pretty magical. Wouldn't suprise me if they could talk/whisper sweet nothings

Bono

Bono wrote:

Dream girl no doubt about it
19707_10152581964110397_1067747217_n.jpg
16498_10152581962220397_607552905_n.jpg
543855_10152582000535397_867422456_n.jpg

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

^ Is that your Ex bono?

Bono

Bono wrote:

16 No man that's Ashley Leggat.  I woudn't post pics of the girls I've dated in this thread for them to be subjected to the critics(good or bad). Epecially one I still care about a lot.

Those pics are just one cool thing about twitter or instagram I guess. It allows us to see our celebrity crushes in real life situations and not just glammed up for cameras. In a lot of ways these everyday life pictures are way hotter in my opinion

Wife material
AshleyLeggat-fz7p-570x.jpg

Mom material
AshleyLeggat-grfr-570x.jpg

Rocket material (That's her brother. Now tell me he didn't wanna hook up with his siter 16 )
AshleyLeggat-g5y8-570x.jpg

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
faldor wrote:

The Katy Perry "hate" I kind of look at as this.  I HATED the Dave Matthews Band back in the day because he had such a cult following.  I honestly hated his fans and how fanatical they were about him more than him and the band themselves.  I mean, some of his music was alright.  But I hated how people thought he was so great and would spend entire weekends at his shows.  They'd collect bootlegs of his shows.  They'd call him "Dave" as if he was their best friend.  It just annoyed me.

So when people go on and on about how hot Katy Perry is, and how great her breasts are, and how popular she is, and how she writes catchy tunes, etc. etc.  I could see how that could get to people if they don't agree, so they go on the offensive and take it to a new level.  She sucks, she's ugly, her music sucks, I'd rather bang Justin Bieber than her, etc. 

But I agree with Bono, if you had a chance to score with Katy Perry I don't think many men would turn down that chance.  And I'd venture to guess even further that if Katy Perry was just some normal girl and you didn't have a preconceived distaste for her, the chances of you lusting for her would be even higher, for those that fall under that category at least.

Or, that could just be my crazy way of looking at things.

I can honestly say, I would completely turn down/pass/walk by... whatever phrase you want -- Katy Perry. I have no interest, literally at all. Drinks or no drinks.

It'd have to be a rape situation for me to have "scored" with Katy Perry, and that means her raping me.

Bono wrote:

Anna Kendrick, Brittany Snow, Natalie Portman, Mila Kunis, Kaley Cuoco, Zoe Deschanel, AJ Cook

You've got some 'unique' tastes, I will say that, but I just see it as a mixed bag.

Brittany Snow, I remember from her early days on soaps, and always thought she was enormously overrated with those bug eyes of her's.

Mila Kunis is universes overratted, although I do understand her "European hottie" appeal as there's not too much to come from her background that looks like she does. I was always a "Donna" guy when it came to That 70s Show. One thing I will say that win's me over with Mila despite me not being very attracted to her, is when she did that Scotland trip with Craig Ferguson and the late Michael Clarke Duncan, Mila seems to be a SUPER down-to-earth, really cool, laid back chick. She looks like alot of fun, that's up for anything, but also at the same time -- nothing. I like that about her, and she also doesn't find herself "all that hot", which is very becoming to be that humbled.

Natalie Portman, I know Lofton was nuts about her, but it took me years to dig her. Wasn't crazy about her when she was young, and still wasn't crazy about her during Star Wars. But for whatever reason, this older 30's version of Portman is very sexy in a, "I just hooked up with a woman post-divorce" sort of way. She's hotter now than she's ever been.

Zooey Deschannel, is uglier than Katy Perry. She's also enormously unfunny. Now her older sister Emily... I'll deal on that.

Kaley Cuaco when she was jailbait was smokin'. Kaley now, fatter and hittin' the alcohol at Hollywood parties... eww. I don't know what happened to her, but when she was younger, and which peaked right at the start of Big Bang, she was a piece of ass. Now? I don't know what happened, but she's putting on weight, her face is morphing, and she reminds me of this friend of my mother's and i'm completely turned off.

AJ Cook is a fuckin' babe, I agree. I'll take her. Any version. Younger, older. Canadian brunette, or American blonde... whatever version she's an absolute babe.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Star Wars all the way for me.

still-of-natalie-portman-in-star-wars:-episode-ii-attack-of-the-clones-large-picture.jpg
star-wars-natalie-portman-desktop-wallpaper-jpeg-star-wars-1955853060.jpg

In the category of unorthodox sexiness, I always found this alien jedi to be incredibly hot...

AaylaSecura.jpg

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

polluxlm wrote:

Star Wars all the way for me.

http://www.movpins.com/big/MV5BNjI3MjE4 … icture.jpg
http://us.cdn002.fansshare.com/photos/n … 853060.jpg

In the category of unorthodox sexiness, I always found this alien jedi to be incredibly hot...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-SBl67xDHY9Y/T … Secura.jpg

Board footer