You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Re: April Fools? CD Release Date Announcement?

Backslash wrote:

I don't think it's an April Fools joke, I think it's a story of another fan being a twat.

He didn't have a link because he copied and pasted it?  What did he copy from?  A shoebox?

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

my gnr....and its been merged into their april fools thread now

sic.
 Rep: 150 

sic. wrote:
article wrote:

Rose has stated that he "wanted to release the album to music stores and for the fans to just happen to walk in and find it".

While this is complete bollocks, I'd like to add some weight to it as it sinks down to the Mariana Trench of CD April Fool's jokes.

The band and I, along with our record company, feel that this record deserves the proper setup and promotion, not the '13 Tuesdays left' and 'It may just appear in your record store' approach offered by management. We believe this strategy may have been used as a tool by management to sell this latest tour to the various promoters, and if this was the case, this was obviously unfair to them. -Axl

Whether orchestrated by a candid radio station or an unimaginative 'fan', it can be tagged with BS regardless.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Whatever.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

All this shit just makes me angry that Axl doesn't step up and release the fucker, puting a stop to these losers "15 minutes of fame" once and for all.  I have never wanted an album so badly and yet at the same time hated it.  The bullshit that has came with the anticipation is ridiculous.

Board footer