You are not logged in. Please register or login.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

Re: Robin back in NIN. Temp or not is the question?

DCK wrote:

i don't blame you for feeling that way. it's really wierd predicting that they will. beleive me, it's only the new management that is making me think they will update us.

That's true. I expect something, but Im not holding my breath for it so to speak.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
war wrote:

i do not think this has been considered by anyone yet so here goes: robin didn't agree with new management's direction and jumped ship. possible???

Not a bad theory, but I don't think so. I don't think GnR's "Management" has that kinda persuasion on the band, and that the band probably moreso controls management. Axl wouldn't let a new mgmt walk in, make new rules, demands, contracts etc, and have a longtime member like Robin get upset & quit. I think Axl would side with the band and tell this new mgmt team "F you" and hold out longer for his demands. He's done so for years.

As I said, not a bad theory, I guess it's possible, but I don't think that happened. Who knows?! You could be onto something though, myb this does indicate all recording is done. Since Robin no longer needs to be in the studio, and that it really is just contracts & BS that is holding it up.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
Saboteur wrote:

Trent Reznor has revealed the newest touring lineup of Nine Inch Nails. Former NIN guitarist Robin Finck (who most recently was a member of Guns N' Roses) will rejoin Reznor after an eight-year absence (and send Axl Rose searching the want ads).

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/i … ob-zombie/

Robin WAS a member? roll Well, I don't really care if he's in or out since I'm not a fan of his playing, but anyway, it's interesting.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:
Saboteur wrote:

Trent Reznor has revealed the newest touring lineup of Nine Inch Nails. Former NIN guitarist Robin Finck (who most recently was a member of Guns N' Roses) will rejoin Reznor after an eight-year absence (and send Axl Rose searching the want ads).

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/i … ob-zombie/

Robin WAS a member? roll Well, I don't really care if he's in or out since I'm not a fan of his playing, but anyway, it's interesting.

unofrtunately it's unofficial

although nobody in NIN is really a band member. they are all "hired nails"

just thought of that one - i like it

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

It's a stroke of genious 22

Hired Nails and Hired Guns. Lovely

war

war wrote:
DCK wrote:

It's a stroke of genious 22

Hired Nails and Hired Guns. Lovely

thank you sir

sic.
 Rep: 150 

sic. wrote:
war wrote:

Since they're just in it for the road trip, I personally call them 'hangnails'.

war

war wrote:
sic. wrote:
war wrote:

Since they're just in it for the road trip, I personally call them 'hangnails'.

quality

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
starsko wrote:

You definitely won't be missed.
Good riddance if fakegnr fans leave and just fuck off.

This shit is gonna stop. All you're doing is antagonizing people in this thread. I have been a GNR fan since 1987. I also love the CD era, so according to you I should just fuck off and leave?

If I do take your advice and leave, I'll be pushing the nuke button on your account before doing so.

Chill out. Surely you're smart enough to give your opinions without insulting others.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

By the way, good to see you hear Nik.:mosh::beer:

Board footer