You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Robin back in NIN. Temp or not is the question?

DCK wrote:

It took them a short amount of time to respond to Dr. Pepper but can't seem to respond to Robin Finck potentially leaving the band.

Maybe there's a reason for that?

I think that they're trying to play it smart this time, and since "we" recently got a new management, I'm looking forward to see what they have to say about all this.

Who knows? Maybe there's more news to come other than this.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

That's what Jarmo said:

An understanding for a possible explanation on why there's no update might make you less frustrated. That's the point I made.

If you need an example, look at the Buckethead situation in 2004.

Until there's something to announce and they're sure of it, GN'R won't announce anything.

All I know is that according to NIN.com, Robin is welcomed back. I don't know what exactly it means, but from past experiences, I'm sure there'll be some kind of announcement as soon as possible.

Maybe you can't give updates on the current status of the band if you're not 100% sure?

Remember how much crap the band and management got when they said Buckethead was in the band and then he left?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

In other words, don't expect an update any time soon....

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Sky Dog wrote:

exactly....the fact that they haven't squashed this thing like a bug is a BAD sign.:wtf:

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

this management understands the importance of updates though.  if things are rolling as they appeared to be before the nin/finck thing managment will continue to keep it that way. this is a hit, obviously but management was hired to get the album out and for pr and until they are fired that's what they will do.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
war wrote:

this management understands the importance of updates though.  if things are rolling as they appeared to be before the nin/finck thing managment will continue to keep it that way. this is a hit, obviously but management was hired to get the album out and for pr and until they are fired that's what they will do.

i just wish they would hurry up and tell us already. i keep signing on in the morning expecting something new and guess what, same old story.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

Its so strange that no one seems to have a clue about this. Even North Korea would be impressed with Axl's ability to keep people's mouths shut

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:
war wrote:
war wrote:

i just wish they would hurry up and tell us already. i keep signing on in the morning expecting something new and guess what, same old story.

you're quoting yourself 16

the one thing i wonder, assuming robin left and blind-sided everyone, is: did he sign a contract with trent for the tour and what will eventually come after? because if this happened we could say bye-bye to robin and axl couldn't do shit about it.

and why i think robin left? because we don't have a clear gnr statement about this. it tells me they had no clue. which draws another question: the people in gnr are under contract or not? and if yes, does robin going the nin route mean his contract expired? and why wasn't the gnr camp aware of the fact their main guitar player's contract is due? or they were aware of it and there is already someone there to take his place and robin's contract wasn't renewed? i'm going crazy 1.gif

disclaimer: by saying that people in guns n' roses are under contract does not imply the notion of "hired guns" and it's not meant as an attack or insult towards them 19

Sky Dog wrote:

War, how exactly do you know that "this management knows the importance of updates"??? Please explain. 14 These ass tacklers work for Axl and will do what Axl tells them to do. It cracks me up when people say the ball is rolling because they hired a manager....last I checked they had managers in 1999 and 2006 as well. 4

Board footer