You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Axl Rose reality show proposed

madagas wrote:

Double, you know luv Flav ....I actually watch some Flavor.:mosh:

HAHA actually I don't watch the Flav, I am addicted to Rock Of Love 22

As much as I watch reality, I can't watch that....LOL

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Well, the guy is usually right when it comes down to big things regarding GN'R.

Because he got people telling him.

DCK wrote:

Because he got people telling him.

Of course.

I'm not stupid.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

for the record, Axl won't be appearing in a reality show.. that's the part that was shot down at HTGTH... that doesn't necessarily mean that a show wasn't proposed in the first place.  It also doesn't mean the rest of the article isn't true.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Backslash wrote:

While I don't see Axl wanting to become a part of this, the article sheds light on some of the issues that are holding this up... things we've assumed, but never knew 100%...

According to sources at Geffen (Rose's music label) a version of "Chinese Democracy" has been finished and delivered to the label. But there are still outstanding issues between the singer and the label, not the least of which is a recording cost for the project which (depending on who you believe), has reached between $11 and $15 million. Another stickler is the digital rights for the tracks, along with some proposed "bonus" tracks Geffen would like to release digitally.

Digital bonus tracks?  Cool.

I noticed that as well.  It could have something to do with the contract being about 10 years old, and digital tracks isn't mentioned in it which a dispute over could be part of the holdup.

As for the show, Reality shows get "pitched" all the time. Although it does say the deal is "close, but not signed" that could just be a bunch of bs. Nothing factual in that statement at all, so take it at it's word. I'll believe it when I see it. It would be an awesome show though, and probably do pretty good in ratings.

DCK

DCK wrote:

Of course.

I'm not stupid.

DCK wrote:

And I'm sorry if I came across as an ass...

DCK

DCK wrote:

And I'm sorry if I came across as an ass...

No no, my post could be interpreted the wrong way. smile

I like you people, you seem to be rather smart and you actually agree with what I say a few times. 5

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
DCK wrote:

This story isn't true.

/jarmo

Funny how he got people quickly mailing him about shit like this but can't get a clear answer to the Finck situation.

i was thinking the same thing

Board footer