You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: If Finck is gone.....

BLS-Pride wrote:

Outside of the forums no one cares about Robin Finck being in GNR. Sorry its true. If they want to tour while Robin is with NIN then hire a touring guitarist. Ron can handle most if not all of Robins work on stage.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

I think if we could hear the album everyone's views on Finck might be a little more informed. If Better is anything to go by I reckon he's written some cool shit we ain't heard yet

If Finck is gone, its a huge loss.   I'm sure Axl will manage and find someone.. but the guy is so unique and talented theres no way it would be the same.   Buckethead is a nice thought, but his place is the band is taken by BBF..

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

I'm afraid Bucket ain't coming back. He's having too much fun actually putting out music for his fans.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
bigbri wrote:

I'm afraid Bucket ain't coming back. He's having too much fun actually putting out music for his fans.

When did you move to Brookfield?  A big BH fan living in a town known for it's zoo.  The irony...

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
bigbri wrote:

When did you move to Brookfield?  A big BH fan living in a town known for it's zoo.  The irony...

Funny you noticed that. We just moved last week. It's been crazy. The zoo is awesome, we're members and will be there every weekend.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
bigbri wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Funny you noticed that. We just moved last week. It's been crazy. The zoo is awesome, we're members and will be there every weekend.

I've been to that zoo many times.  It's miles better than Lincoln Park Zoo.  Enjoy the new pad!

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

If Finck is gone...

Then Axl will have yet another excuse to delay the album further. He'll blame all his problems on Finck just like he always blames his problems on other people (Bucket, Slash, etc.).

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

My ideal line ups:

For the rock n' roll experience

Axl
Slash
Duff
Izzy
Steven

For the progressive hard rock modern lynrd skynrd type band