You are not logged in. Please register or login.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

Re: My Current Theory

DCK wrote:

NIN will not tour all the way through '09

I'll bet you 10 dollars they will at least tour half of 09

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
DCK wrote:

NIN will not tour all the way through '09

I'll bet you 10 dollars they will at least tour half of 09

i figured they would to but not all the way through the year, making a '09 CD release more than practical since the release comes before the tour

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Neemo wrote:

heres a theory i jsut thought of that i posted in the VR section....

what better way to get a buzz for GnR than to do a short reunion tour? make a ton of cash, satisfy the label, release CD on its heals ..... and watch it go hmm

I don't see that working unless it's the reunion lineup on the album, the general public won't accept an old guns reunion then a new GNR album.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Just a thought - the original piece about the reality TV show said that GN'R would promote the release with a limited number of live engagements. If they're only doing a couple of live dates, Robin would easily be able to cover both them and NIN.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:

Just a thought - the original piece about the reality TV show said that GN'R would promote the release with a limited number of live engagements. If they're only doing a couple of live dates, Robin would easily be able to cover both them and NIN.

yeah i wondered that too - kind of a vague statement or scenario

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

maybe Bucket is back and Robin left in protest?? They didn't get on all that well.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Just seems like robin comming back for "limited engaments" while otherwise touring with NiN wouldn't create the impression of a cohesive full band like you'd think they'd want to for the release of CD.

The bucket back idea seems to be being brought up a lot. Is there any hint that bucket is back though or is it just that a lot of people seem to want it.

I don't think theres a reunion with the old line up happening either. Although Scott and Robin quitting at once is maybe God's way of telling Axl and Slash to stop kidding around wink

Another possible theory. Some say an album was turned in and rejected in 02. Maybe this album negotiation whatever it is, as been so hard to solve that axl has begun chaging the album again...and robin can't take re-starting it for the zillionth time....

I wish one side would give us an update...cos right now it could be anything...could be Axl wears Zebra socks and robin didn't like it when bumble said they were cooler than his spiderman boxers. We're forced to speculate.

elmir
 Rep: 53 

elmir wrote:
Intercourse wrote:

They didn't get on all that well.

Was there ever any concrete info to Robin and Bucket not getting along?
I remember people saying that the work they produced together was great, but other than comments, I don't remember ever hearing that Robin and Bucket had a bad vibe between them?

elmir wrote:

Was there ever any concrete info to Robin and Bucket not getting along?

No, but there's been rumors about it since 2002.

Personally, I don't believe them.

elmir
 Rep: 53 

elmir wrote:

ok...i know Tommy said some possibly negative things about Bucket...but i dont remember anyone else having done so....

Board footer