You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: My Current Theory

Sky Dog wrote:

tis true...this one sounds semi positive though. However, he is probably trying to do spin control over the Robin fiasco with a portion of the fanbase. :sick:

sic.
 Rep: 150 

sic. wrote:

While this is basically nice n' all, Azoff & Gould ought to be careful. They might stroke a light switch while they're at it, leaving the good people at Uni in the dark again.

BurningHills
 Rep: 15 

BurningHills wrote:

Shouldn't Mysteron's latest comments have it's own thread?

It's not THAT big of a deal, but it's kind of hidden in this one...

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
BurningHills wrote:

Any thread started by war can fascilitate any and all topics or subject matters.

Stop trying to sabotage my threads!!!!!!!!!!

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
BurningHills wrote:

its just dibs is all madagas thought it fitting ot post in this thread about his comments so we discuss it here...other wise the discussion gets broken.

the only way around it is to post the news faster next time 16

Sky Dog wrote:

everything is speculation and theory at this point....Mysteron is no different. Album release fit in with a current topic about releasing the record.:smile:

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:
madagas wrote:

everything is speculation and theory at this point....Mysteron is no different. Album release fit in with a current topic about releasing the record.:smile:

Exactly.  Unless Mysteron posts something that isn't vague and actually tells us something, it's all speculation.  The guy has a method of posting in ways that can never be interpreted as wrong.  He'd make a good politician.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
Backslash wrote:
madagas wrote:

Exactly.  Unless Mysteron posts something that isn't vague and actually tells us something, it's all speculation.  The guy has a method of posting in ways that can never be interpreted as wrong.  He'd make a good politician.

I agree too.

I was reading the thread about this on HTGTH and I can't believe how gullible people are.  Well at the very least easily lead or hoodwinked into a certain way of thinking.

Whilst nothing that Mysteron says I believe is incorrect, the assumption that a lot of people are now making as a consequence is that the album must be very close to being released.  I mean Mysteron wouldn't be making comments like this unless it was - right? 18

Based on recent events with Finck as well as historical experience I think we are still a long way off from the release. Myseron's comment is a vague generic bone that has been tossed to the fans as a way to placate them rather than because the album is close to dropping.

But some fans have now swallowed the bait and rare running with it.  14 Quick get the gaff...

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Mysteron latest comment is nothing more then any of us can say based upon the information we've heard.
I agree with Backslash wholeheartedly.

Board footer