You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Robin's Site Updated..

RussTCB wrote:

removed

russtcb wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Wow, he actually italicized "thrilled" too.

I'm assuming that's a dig at GNR in some form.

Why?  I think thats reading too much into it.   He could just be excited about touring with Trent and playing for a group of his fanbase for the first time since 2000.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Yeah, its definitely an opportunity for Finck.  He gets to reintroduce himself to his old fanbase.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Jimmy Zig Zag Bobiadis wrote:
russtcb wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Wow, he actually italicized "thrilled" too.

I'm assuming that's a dig at GNR in some form.

Why?  I think thats reading too much into it.   He could just be excited about touring with Trent and playing for a group of his fanbase for the first time since 2000.

I'm with JB here...hes just excited to be playing with Trent again..GnR has nothing to do with his update at all

that being said...we still dont know what the implications will be for guns hmm since niether party has said anything do we assume its a non issue?

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

the only thing is...when BH left nobody said anything either and it ended up being an issue sad 17

Neemo wrote:

that being said...we still dont know what the implications will be for guns hmm since niether party has said anything do we assume its a non issue?

i think with BH, we may not have had any confirmation on that had it not been for the cancellation of RIR 4 back in 2004.

They didn't tell us who was replacing him, we found out the first night GnR played in 2006. 

I guess I'm saying this question/issue may not be answered until GnR hits the stage again.   So yea I assume its a non-issue.   I assume he's in the band until I hear otherwise.

Also, Robin has communicated to GnR fans after the RIR 4 cancellation and also more recently when the australian and japanese dates were cancelled.   I think if he was out of the band, he would probably say something.   Since he hasn't, and no one else has, theres no reason to believe he's not still in the band.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

You can't say there's no reason to believe he's not in the band.  The fact that he's touring with NIN is a pretty solid reason to believe he's not in the band whether it's true or not.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I agree. He is doing something that is incompatiable with an active GNR. So he is either out of the band. Or GNR is planning on entering a dead period for 12-18 months. Either way is bad news for fans.

If anything I find the silence more likely to suggest there is some problem, as the band is more likey to denounce things as fake when they are.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

I agree. He is doing something that is incompatiable with an active GNR. So he is either out of the band. Or GNR is planning on entering a dead period for 12-18 months. Either way is bad news for fans.

If anything I find the silence more likely to suggest there is some problem, as the band is more likey to denounce things as fake when they are.

Not to mention that official unofficial fansite still doesn't mention Robin's tour neither on the first page/Headlines, nor in the 'next events'.

Board footer