You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: The Rant Thread

Axlin16 wrote:

Exactly. I think if he wasn't dedicating himself enough to the relationship, then you had to make a tough decision.

But to think he's not gonna be irritated, mad, or even sad is a bit underestimating the situation. He's gonna be pissed, probably forever.

Did you discuss these things with him?

There are people out there that are so fuckin' dumb, seriously, that they have no clue what they did wrong. They just think you dumped them without cause.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

The fact that you pulled the pin on the relationship will probably be the catalyst.

Either he is just dumb as Axlin08 said and totally unaware of the way he was treating you (which is possible). 

The other possiblity is he wasn't blind to what was going on, but simply wanted to end things on his terms, in his timeframe and when he is ready (probably once he has lined up another relationship to jump to).  You threw a spanner in the works and dented his ego - hence the reaction.

Some people are terrible at breaking up so instead they mentally leave the relationship and the thing stumbles on for a period of time until it comes to a head like this and the other person makes a decision.  They then act all indignant that you dared to break it off when things were - according to them - going alone fine.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Does it make me a dick that I ended my current relationship on Valentines Day?

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

Does it make me a dick that I ended my current relationship on Valentines Day?

Nope, it makes you fiscally prudent in these unsure economic times.

Maybe that's just me...

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:

Haha. Yeah that was the upside. I was wit this girl off and on for a few months but I just couldn't take it anymore. Her family was not fond of me and should always thought I was cheating or lying to her. So she said something really fucked up to me this morning and I told her it was over. Now I am getting angry text messages from her and her friend.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

You got balls brother.

I tip my hat to you sir.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Not sure I can totally blame ya BLS. Some chicks get completely neurotic over Valentines day. A friend of mine was going to go out with this girl on a first date. She wanted to go out to dinner on Valentines day!! That'd be a very awkward first date. I told him she sounds nuts & probably very insecure about being single, so she wants to be among those other chicks getting dined & pampered on that day, without any of the other emotional attachment. She sounds crazy, I told him he's better off passing & see if she'd want to go out next week, even though she'd probably be mad & say no. As jorge said, he probably saved $100, sad to say, but I doubt it would have worked out anyway.

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:

Yeah I had like 5 missed calls from her this morning. I told her chill out for a week or two and then I will call and see if we want to go out somewhere. Cool chick but on the crazy side. Shes half Italian and half Spanish so that mix is wild in itself. But I did save some money. I did have to take out my first love Mary Jane for the night though.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

why do chicks HAVE to get something for valentine's day....but the guys get nuttin'

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

It's a definitive day that all women revert to being fucking 5.

Board footer