You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: The Rant Thread

AtariLegend wrote:

Not sure whatever happened to the "Random Thread" that used to accompany the Rant Thread years ago. Anyway, you know you've spent too much time on forums recently when you have weird dreams about posting on them.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

What was the dream? lol

AtariLegend wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

What was the dream? lol

Well it wasn't about you and your friend Double Penetrating a Fleshlight.

On topic:

Been reading about the Blood Moon that's supposed to happen here tonight, typically here it's a cloudy sky. Doubt I'll see anything, success rate in the past with eclipses/lunar events has normally been consigned to youtube.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Not sure whatever happened to the "Random Thread" that used to accompany the Rant Thread years ago..

I remember it now that you mention it. I think we said a lot of crazy shit in that.

This might be one of the threads lost in that forum glitch 4 or 5 years ago. The best Soundgarden thread we ever had got lost as well. God only knows what else.

AtariLegend wrote:

Just saw something insidious on the ITV lunchtime news. They refereed to Justin Bieber as a Canadian "Rock Star".

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

This threads funny to read from the beginning.  I forgot not only posts I made, but the actual event that occured that I posted about lol.  Nostalgic seeing some of the older names, (Dreamline, Flagg, Bono) and the girls who at one time posted here (DTJ, LuckyLittleLady, Sarah).

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Can you put a magnet on a shoelace to fish around down there?? Maybe it'll catch.

Also, what's so important about this "fork"?

lol I am dying. Holy shit!!

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
data11235 wrote:

What really pisses me off... calling for Chinese food and have to say your order over and over again, because they DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH!!  Then when you get it, it is still wrong!!! 4

I hate calling my local pizza shop & the girl ALWAYS says "about 20-25 minutes"... I go, at about 25 minutes, and still wait another 10-15. If it takes 35 minutes, just tell me, the food is good & I'll still order it from there. I'll just wait at home, not there.

I get self conscious about this because the girl who works there (I think it's the owners daughter) is jailbait, about 18 & cute. I feel creepy like I show up early just to wait around & look at her.

How old is the jail bate, and you know the rules... Post pics or it didn't happen.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Haha, I knew exactly who she was.  She did turn out to be the owners granddaughter, was probably 18 at the time but about 25 or 26 by now. She doesn't work there anymore, just from time to time. Whats crazy is I saw her a few years ago and it turns out she lives on my street all along.  Just several blocks down & its a one way street so I never go that way. Nice girl, I think there was interest but that ship sailed long ago, when was that post from, 2008?

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Smoking Guns you're making me out to look like I was desperate for girls lol...  Helping a female poster here on tips how to retrieve a lost fork/bragging about the cute girl at my pizza shop. haha

Board footer