You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: The Rant Thread

Neemo wrote:
Neemo wrote:

chapters had it in stock but it was $2 more but i just bit the bullet on it so hopefully i'll get an email tomorrow saying that its been shipped...and if i'm lucky amazon.ca will give me something cuz they are gay 16

well amazon just said  that they hope my next experience with them is better...cunts

and Chapters.ca delivered the package today (Sunday) of all days...so thats pretty sweet 3 days to spare and took them 3 days to ship to me...so now i dunno if i'll go back to amazon...this fiasco really pissed me off, i got lucky to have an alternate means of buying it

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
russtcb wrote:

OK..... I've worked in retail and every year the same shit happens so I'd like to rant real quick:

Here's some information for all you cheerful Christmas shoppers. IT'S NOT MY FUCKING FAULT YOU'RE WAITING UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE TO BUY A GIFT. SO I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE BECAUSE IT'S A) NOT IN STOCK B) MORE THEN YOU WANTED TO SPEND OR C) YOU DON'T LIKE THE PERSON YOU "HAVE" TO BUY FOR.

haha this happened to me yesterday, i went out and looked for a last minute gift for my kid...and nowhere had it...3 hours to look for it, finally settled on somethintg similar but not exactly what i set out for

ah well she's only four, i woulda bought it sooner but i didnt have the cash...and i save $30 too on this other gift so whatever its all good...i never get mad at the sales reps though whats the point, its not their fault..but it sucks when you are at, say walmart, and the sales associate in say toys isnt anywhere to be found... that makes me mad 4 though cant say i blame them

i definately dont envy those in sales at this time of year...its a mad house out there

luckylittlelady
 Rep: 20 

If I get mad at sales people (and only in my head, I always act polite even if I don't feel it), it's because most of the shops here are staffed by 17 year olds that are only working for pocket money and really couldn't give a fuck about helping customers get what they need.

I'm just not loving any kind of customer service right now, it honestly seems to me that people can't be arsed to put any effort into their jobs 'cos they'll still get paid each month regardless.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I think it's got more to do with the fact they don't get paid at all. Alot do it as a part-time job, get paid peanuts, and just don't care.

And frankly - I don't blame them.

luckylittlelady
 Rep: 20 

Well I do.  Not so much the youngsters working part time in retail but I've had a lot of problems switching my utilities over during my recent house move.  It's a shame if the customer service staff don't get paid what they think they should but I still expect to get the services I'm paying for.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:
luckylittlelady wrote:

Well I do.  Not so much the youngsters working part time in retail but I've had a lot of problems switching my utilities over during my recent house move.  It's a shame if the customer service staff don't get paid what they think they should but I still expect to get the services I'm paying for.

That's the thing.  None (well most of us anyway) don't get what we would like to be paid but don't take it out on somebody else.  If you hate your job that much quit!

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

On the girl front

Girls do want the nice, great guy

Its just THEY WANT to be the reason u turn into the great nice guy. Girls see men as projects and they like taking a guy and molding them into their ideal man. It boosts their self esteem. Girls like a guy who is a challenge. its really weird.

I will say this though: not all girls are like this, just the shitty ones. Its best to just move a long when u meet a girl like this. Don't even try cause u won't find happiness there. If a girl is into bullshit and games, don't waste your time.

I learned that shit the hard way.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
D-Machine wrote:

On the girl front

Girls do want the nice, great guy

Its just THEY WANT to be the reason u turn into the great nice guy. Girls see men as projects and they like taking a guy and molding them into their ideal man. It boosts their self esteem. Girls like a guy who is a challenge. its really weird.

I will say this though: not all girls are like this, just the shitty ones. Its best to just move a long when u meet a girl like this. Don't even try cause u won't find happiness there. If a girl is into bullshit and games, don't waste your time.

I learned that shit the hard way.

The only women, imo, that try to mold a guy into their ideal man, is a woman that doesn't want a man. They want a robot. They don't want a human being, with feelings, opinions, and an outlook on life.

I've never been with a girl like that myself, but I did have a very close friend that had one in high school, and it... whew... it was a nightmare. That girl, he could tell her the sky was blue, and she'd go out the door to check. He was untrustworthy, but he went above and beyond for her, and she still wanted more, more, more. She didn't want him to be him, she wanted a dog that would jump when she said jump, earn when she said earn, and fuck her when she asked, and nothing else. Very bossy, very controlling. And to no one's shock - her parents relationship of 20 years at that time, was the same way. The father was a very passive, silent type, that only moved when he was given orders.

When my friend and her broke up, she immediately expressed interest in me... and I very quickly said - no ma'am. She and I struck up a BIG friendship for years - caused I turned her down.

Still don't get it. He wanted her, wanted her, wanted her, and did the world for her. I couldn't stand her, and she wouldn't go away.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

Don't ever get engaged just before Christmas... too much fuss around the holidays as it is and then she wants to plan the entire wedding ASAP.

Board footer