You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Re: TheSpoof.com: Guns N' Roses Fans Have No Sense of Humor

Backslash wrote:

I'm assuming that this article is a response to something that might've happened over the past few weeks.  Either way, it's funny.

Guns N' Roses Fans Have No Sense Of Humor
Written by Jesus Budda
Story written: 17 April 2008

Heavy Metal fans around the world (but particularly Canada) must hang their lank-haired, smelly heads in shame today following the revelation that the stoner losers have absolutely no sense of humor.

"For a bunch of denim and leather clad ugly b******ds, with a fondness for the musical twittering of shaky-voiced, lycra-loving, topless, ginger f**ks, they are as dry as the proverbial shit", said professor of modern culture and gingers, Dr. Ralf Lauren.

The study involved the showing of spoof comedy writing about popular heavy-metal and rock 'heroes' to a bunch of teenage dickless kids - mostly born years after the bands they now support so diligently have faded out of memory.

The 'fans' (as they are loosely termed - wretches and desperate youths would be more appropriate) responded with such humorless loyalty that the professors team were left stunned by the sheer po-faced gullibility and dryness of their subjects.

"Most of these little rascals couldn't differentiate between fictional story-telling involving their idols and factual news" said the professor, who has won numerous awards for coloring in his drawing book, "these so-called fans would defend people like ginger-whinger Axl Rose of Guns N' Fuckin' Roses to such an extent that any story not praising the kilt-wearing/ginger-dreadlocked plastic-faced gimp would be treated as heresy and duly burnt".

"I was around during the heyday of the Guns N' Roses and I was quite 'down' with their 'gooves' and hard partying lifestyle of debauched public sex acts in bars", reminisced the Prof, "but I also know that the whole act is comedic Spinal Tap-esque foolishness that even the band members accept as so. Why not these dicks?"

The Professor points to the fact that many of these mindless, devout followers are Canadians.

"Says it all really", shrugged the Prof as he colored in a picture of a mouse, "a deadly cocktail of multiple levels of stupidity and retarded-ness".

Source: http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm? … e=s4i33572

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

whats with the shot at canadians? i should stick my foot up this guys ass 16 i think i have a great sense of humour and alot of people on gnr boards are not canadian...shows how much this faggetron knows

didnt this homo write a stupid ass article not too long ago? thats prolly what hes whinging about 16

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

The people at The Spoof write ridiculous articles all the time... I read last week that Duff was leaving VR.  It's all fake news, much like The Onion.  I think someone probably picked one of their articles and started treating it like it was real or something.  Pretty lame.

There are maybe 25-30 Canadians who visit GNR boards (10-15 active posters).  I can think of one, maybe two without a sense of humour who try to debunk everything and take the band way too seriously.  You know they're not talking about us! haha... it's probably aimed at people at certain other boards. wink

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

who cares

that article who void of any objectivity and I have never heard ny professor talk like that and i work with them.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I don't get it. I'm sure it's satiric humor & he's being sarcastic but it just isn't funny. Maybe I'd have to read that site more to 'get it' but then again, I don't find The Onion all that great either.

war wrote:

and I have never heard ny professor talk like that and i work with them.

I don't think Dr Ralf Lauren is a real guy (Polo/Ralph Lauren)

Board footer