You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: *FALSE* "Information" from GN'R France/Blabbermouth(?)

According to Blabbermouth.net, manager of Guns N 'Roses: Irving Azoff would give the news site some information about Chinese Democracy and the group plans for 2008.

The album would be available "before Christmas" (yes, we have already heard it in 2006) and a clip accompany the first single. Azoff would have spent much time talking about this with Axl Rose and everything will be ready. The new manager said he is "excited to see the fans on a future tour this year."

Guns N 'Roses should go on tour in a few months, if all goes as planned. Axl Rose should give "an update on the album before the summer."

Needless to jump to the ceiling because we have already heard it several times in the past, but once again, all sources seem now give the same information, it means that Chinese Democracy could really get out in 2008. We all hope here anyway!

http://www.gnrfrance.net/actualites-new … r-1178.htm

Thanks to HBK from HTGTH.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

I won't immediately call bs on this, but once again, we'll see how it goes. I do have more faith in Azoff than I have ever had in Guns management before. But I think something, be it legal or Axl's fears, will derail this plan just like all the others.

An update before summer gives us about 5-10 weeks.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

I'm wondering where Will got this if it didn't come from Blabbermouth?  It's quite odd for him to post something without a legitimate source.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

yeah i agree backslash...and coupled with the fact that hes one of jarmo's mods hmm

this may be something real

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
Backslash wrote:

I'm wondering where Will got this if it didn't come from Blabbermouth?  It's quite odd for him to post something without a legitimate source.

Just because HTGTH/the Axl camp denies something that doesn't mean it's not true.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:
Backslash wrote:

Just because HTGTH/the Axl camp denies something that doesn't mean it's not true.

They didn't.  Blabbermouth denied association with the article.  It's weird because GNRFrance.net is under the HTGTH umbrella (somewhat) through Will (mod at HTGTH and admin at GNRFrance).  It's possible that the "article" (yes sic, I'm using quotation marks correctly, tongue) was generated internally from HTGTH's admin section.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
Backslash wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:
Backslash wrote:

They didn't.  Blabbermouth denied association with the article.  It's weird because GNRFrance.net is under the HTGTH umbrella (somewhat) through Will (mod at HTGTH and admin at GNRFrance).  It's possible that the "article" (yes sic, I'm using quotation marks correctly, tongue) was generated internally from HTGTH's admin section.

Yeah, I read that later, my bad hmm While I still think my previous post is correct, it has nothing to do with this topic wink Anyway, I don't understand why Will would make up a story like that... I really don't understand. Maybe he got some "info", but that didn't come from Blabbermouth? hmm

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

briggsy
 Rep: 19 

briggsy wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:
Backslash wrote:

exactly, you can't post shit over there, or even think shit and stuff is delteed or removed and imeditaly it is asumed that it is fasle,,, you pretty much have to have axl's sig on something to even sday that is might be halfway truie

Board footer