You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: *FALSE* "Information" from GN'R France/Blabbermouth(?)

I'll believe it when I see this on the official site.   If Blabbermouth is denying the article I am sure they aren't lying and if GNR wanted this information out why goes to this length to do it, to get the fans pumped?  give me a break, just be a real band and put it on the official site then but see if they do that and it doesn't come out and they don't tour, then they would take the heat so they won't do that.   That's if it's even true.   Who the hell knows, we sure don't.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Maybe dealing with one thing at the time?

First guitarist, then album, then tour? No?

Agreed, if management really is gonna talk, ya think they might want to comment on one of the lead guitarists touring with his old band that is a major band not just a small side project.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

this is proven false..

webmaster of Blabbermouth.net wrote:

Not true. And please tell these guys that it is not true because I don't
want this web site's name to be associated with this false rumor.

Thanks.

B

kendra wrote:

Will is not here, the sun shines on Paris, i suppose.

I don't know how to explain but i try : Will didn't say that for the truth, the way he post this info is more a joke than other (he used "conditionnal time of the verb, i don't know how to explain that  :-[ ), Will just laugh about rumors for a long time now. Perhaps the sense of humour lost between french - english translation, but he didn't post it like truth, Will is very serious about this, i think he's the most serious after Jarmo  ;D No, really, Will is very cool and joke a lot about what happened (or not) in GN'R's World  wink.

I hope you understand me  :confused:

Edit :
Here is the original article (it was posted on your forum but Blabbermouth and credibility ... )

march 31.

Manager Guns N'Roses reveals upcoming plans.
Irving Azoff has commented to his recent project.
The album ''chinese democracy'' will be released before christmass and there will be a video for the first single.
Mr.Rose and I have talked this through and we are looking forward to seeing the fans again on the road later this year.
The manager have also let us known that Guns N'Roses will tour later this year if everything goes according to plan.
Frontman Axl Rose will give an update regarding chinese democracy before the summer.

sorry...this appears to be nothing more than a case of "lost in translation" it went from french to english to chilean to english....what can you expect

*LOCKED*

Board footer