You are not logged in. Please register or login.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Re: Richard Fortus Talks To GnrDaily.com

I was thinking he was just avoiding any question that mentioned Robin, but then he goes and makes a point that he and Robin hang out all the time so it's not that. Maybe it's because the questions involved the dreaded *whispers* GNR *whispers* word. Being in GNR's like Fight Club, it's lunacy.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Not answering a question about a song they did live in the past is close to lunacy in itself.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Its starting to feel like 2005.....

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Saboteur wrote:

Richard Fortus - No comment on this question.

I just had a bad flashback:

DCK
Today 08:04:56
They are being interviewed by GNR fansites because they are IN GNR. If they can't talk about it then simply don't do the interview because it just comes off as the most retarded thing ever.

I gotta give karma for this because it really is insane isn't it.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Over at HTGTH they say that Richard doesn't answer GNR questions because of bad experiences with it and how his words are taken as news. That may be so. But WHY does the media and fans take HIS words and news? Maybe because there are a problem in how GNR communicates? If they communicated properly, Richards words wouldnt count for more than that...words. So instead of blaming us and the media for it, they might look at their own system first and find out WHY it happens.

Now for the big finale, what does past history and songs written by outsiders (like Beatiful) got ANYTHING to do with news or how his words are interpreted by fans and media?

Horrible.

DCK wrote:

Over at HTGTH they say that Richard doesn't answer GNR questions because of bad experiences with it and how his words are taken as news. That may be so. But WHY does the media and fans take HIS words and news? Maybe because there are a problem in how GNR communicates? If they communicated properly, Richards words wouldnt count for more than that...words. So instead of blaming us and the media for it, they might look at their own system first and find out WHY it happens.

Now for the big finale, what does past history and songs written by outsiders (like Beatiful) got ANYTHING to do with news or how his words are interpreted by fans and media?

Horrible.

If they weren't a band that doesn't hide news or know what the fuck they are doing so they keep everything under wraps cuz things apparently seem to change all the time in GNRland and there is no plan or agenda ever that they can stick too so they say nothing,  then there would be no problem with what the band members say.    I mean usually a band is all on the same page apparently not this band.

I guess Axl's got Richard so scared he cant say shit about anything gnr related even a solo he did, I guess Axl controls that too.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
DCK wrote:

Horrible.

The Axl Cult's followers are complete lunatics. They're keep saying how guilty all we are and don't deserve a true word from the Almighty God who Axl Rose is. 'We're not worthy, we're not worthy', they're chanting all the time. Everything Almighty Axl does or doesn't do is the pure perfection. You cannot question His Golden Words, and when his words turn out to be... erm... bullshit, then the high priests do everything to tell the others that Almighty Axl meant the exact opposite, or how his almighty plans can change and we're to small and stupid to understand his great plans and greater mastermind.

Not to mention the Evil forces, who came only to destroy Almighty Axl. The Evil can appear on different ways: sometimes he looks like Doug Goldstein, sometimes like Buckethead, Merck Mercuriadis, promoters, fire brigades, 'so-called fans', and - according to brand new and yet to be publicated studies - he can even appear in the shape of Robin Finck. But mostly the Evil shows his true face: Slash. And the zealots have the same attitude as the inquisition when it comes to the Fallen Angel, the worst Devil of All, named Slash, who is The Master of Lies, and a thief, who deserves nothing but all-time purification and his followers need to be eliminated. The war between the forces of Good and Bad can never end until  the Good forces get the Holy Grail, the album called Chinese Democracy. But as the Almighty One himself once said (Book of Press Releases, 2002): "If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. But if you're really into waiting try holding your breath for Jesus cause I hear the payoff may be that much greater". It's still the object of interpretations if he meants it's only a fuckin' album or he meant that he's been working on a trilogy called Jesus, so without the other 2 albums the war cannot end. But everyone in the Axl Rose church agree in some things: first of all that not 5 Gods made the Holiness of Guns N' Roses, not even a Blessed Trinity, but Axl Rose himself, alone. And the other foundation-stone is that the fans should shut up and be happy what you get and don't think about what you don't. Anyone who dares to question this truth is a heretic and will be banned.

Everyone here is starting to freak me out a little bit...

Seriously, though - I understand why people feel like they do, but wouldn't it just be easier to ignore it?

That's what I'm doing, even if I read some of the interview. I have no interest in speculating at this point.

Not about this, anyway.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Who is Richard Fortus?

Board footer