You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Richard Fortus Talks To GnrDaily.com

Neemo wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

The band went from two members of Praxis to two members of the Furs. Thats a steep decline.

haha....the sad truth has reared its ugly head *karma*

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

*puts on the Praxis track Seven Laws of Woo as a tribute to BH and Brain*

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

actually I did a bit a research just now....they were replacement players in the furs 16

their band was called "love spit love"

their claim to fame was a cover of the smiths "how soon is now?" on the soundtrack to the movie "the craft"

the founder of love spit love was the founder of the furs so they are even getting credit for the furs by association only as neither frank nor Richard appears on a studio album from them hmm

it appears that claiming credit for other peoples work isnt new for them either 17

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

sic.
 Rep: 150 

sic. wrote:
Neemo wrote:

their claim to fame was a cover of the smiths "how soon is now?" on the soundtrack to the movie "the craft"

They're in the right band to find that out.

The list of recommendations goes something like this:

Matt => Robin

Bucket => Brain

Josh Freese => Tommy => Richard => Frank

The Vandals hired the Replacements, the Replacements hired the Furs, the Furs hired... a Pisser?

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

Here's what Mysteron said:

Richard has been punk'd in the past wrt interviews, and I think he has done the right thing here. He has shown respect to the interviewer, but also to GN'R.

I know people rattle on about the 'no comment' attitude of the GN'R folk, but it is purely down to respect. Thankfully there is still some left in the world.

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/boar … c=51532.80

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:

Here's what Mysteron said:

Richard has been punk'd in the past wrt interviews, and I think he has done the right thing here. He has shown respect to the interviewer, but also to GN'R.

I know people rattle on about the 'no comment' attitude of the GN'R folk, but it is purely down to respect. Thankfully there is still some left in the world.

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/boar … c=51532.80

Poor little Dick.  He's a poor little victim.  So Dick had too much respect for the interviewer so he responded with a no comment.  Gee what a swell guy!  Thank you Dick!  Thank you for respecting the interviewer and us fans.  I knew we could count on you!  When there is no respect left in the world count on Dick and the rest of Axl's band to bring respect back on earth!  :sick:

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

BurningHills
 Rep: 15 

BurningHills wrote:
Neemo wrote:

actually I did a bit a research just now....they were replacement players in the furs 16

their band was called "love spit love"

the founder of love spit love was the founder of the furs so they are even getting credit for the furs by association only as neither frank nor Richard appears on a studio album from them hmm

it appears that claiming credit for other peoples work isnt new for them either 17

Richard (maybe Frank) played on a studio version of a song on the Furs' live album - I can't remember what it's called right now.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Its the no comment about the duet with Robin that makes no sence. Like fair enough to NC on the robin situation or the Album release/Dr Pepper...but he can't say who picked a song? Crazy. Maybe he just didn't want to start talking about anything to do with robin.

Board footer