You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: GNR issue statement about Robin

bigbri wrote:

Ok. Mysteron is me. I've unmasked myself.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Wait. I thought I was Mysteron?!

At least they said something. If the album is actually going to come out and Robin wants something to do with it's release then he'll be back. But will the album get released? If they were actually close why would Finck just jump ship.. Something isn't right there.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

sic.
 Rep: 150 

sic. wrote:

Ok boys,

Since you're all such blabbermouths, I'm changing the Mysteron/HTGTH account password and this time, I won't be sharing it with you.

Will the real Mysteron please stand up.

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

Mysteron's probably a girl..:butt:

Here is Ron's take on this:

I don't make public announcements about GnR bizz until after an official statement comes from GnR. Would be like you at a family get-together saying "Gather 'round everybody, I have some big news...!" And then your douchebag brother runs over and yells "He's GAY!" It would ruin your big outting. Even though everybody's dying to know if you're gay or not - aint my place to tell them you're gay. You'll let the world know when you're ready. Despite some people's curiosity, you may not feel the need to divulge every bit of details about your assplay technique to your inquiring friends and family. So, please accept that any info you receive from anyone at anytime is at their own personal discretion, and it's often in better taste to keep details subtle.

As previously stated, we're focused on bizz now, *IF* a conflict arises down the road, we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

Ron

http://bumblefoot.com/forum/viewtopic.p … start=1920

Thanks to DuffRock from HTGTH.

elmir
 Rep: 53 

elmir wrote:

so what he's trying yo say is that Del is gay?
Or is Robin gay?

Oh, Christ...

elmir
 Rep: 53 

elmir wrote:

haha, i was just joking....because that's what those goofballs at the other place are debating now....and probably will for the next 22 pages....

Board footer