You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: GNR issue statement about Robin

James wrote:

Guns N' Robin:

Robin's plans took everyone in Guns a bit off guard as well as our fans.

Really, Del James' private email that someone took it upon themselves to post publicly is really the best way for us to address things at this time. "Only Robin knows what Robin's doing."

Neither we or management etc. know anymore in this regard and we prefer not to speculate or offer opinions at this time.

Robin's Robin. We're in negotiations for the release of Chinese Democracy and things are going well.

When we begin to put tour plans together we'll see where things are at. Until then, Robin's touring with NIN and we're working with management on our game plans.

Our thanks to those who continue to show their support.

Guns N' Roses

James

James wrote:

Pretty obvious that Finck has bailed.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Guns N Roses sound pissed off in that update 14 Glad they acknowledged situation within a reasonable timeframe even if they cant really answer any questions we have smile

edit:- its worth noting i think that GN'R have pinpointed Del James' email. Might explain why Fortus replied with "No comment" for anything GNR related. Everything is analysed by us fans way too much

James

James wrote:

Yeah, I don't think many should have issues with the update. Everything was addressed, although obviously not in any detail. Seem to still be negotiating with Uni, and are considering tour plans.

Finck will clearly not be in the band anymore, at least not in the touring lineup.

Finck may now have a Paul Huge role in the band.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

It's entirely possible that they've been trying to contact Robin since he bailed and couldn't get a definite word from him on what the hell is happening.  That's probably why they haven't updated on Robin's status, they just can't get any word from him.  It's just speculation of course, but that's what it seems like to me.

At least it says they're in negotiations about an album release.  That's good.  At least they haven't abandoned the project altogether.

As for them not currently planning a tour, well, I guess that means no gigs this year.  Or at least until the album comes out.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

cool atleast they updated us.  But i'd be willing to get my paycheck this is the new management team talking.  The tone of the email is completely different that what were used to.

Tommie

Tommie wrote:

Jeeze , I may not agree with how Jarmo runs that board, but some people never let up on him.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Ok this is good. So it means now to get an answer we have to ask Robin. As it shows he has not officially resigned.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Ok this is good. So it means now to get an answer we have to ask Robin. As it shows he has not officially resigned.

it definitely confirms that gnr will move forward without or without him which is great news for cd.

james: where did this coma from? - it is not on the official website

Tommie

Tommie wrote:

Board footer