You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Richard talks GnR in Japanese Magazines

Neemo wrote:

a translation from google.ca in all its broken english glory 16 maybe dreamline can help us out

RICHARD FORTUS GUNS N 'ROSES

Guns N Roses was followed by Richard Fortas latest interview. He was released in the past few years the most constant rumors about new album, Chinese Democracy, told me. In this interview from the Chinese Democracy, reveals that the whole picture?

Album is divided into clearly likes and dislikes."Satisfactory" I think impression that comes out.

ZUBARI hear. Guns N Roses Chinese Democracy, the latest installment that it has been completed, but it's true?

Well, I can tell you that. For quite some time now completed and the labels are already being delivered.

Also yesterday (the interview on March 29, 2008) received the good news and had more trouble in terms of management was finally decided that the new manager, a significant step forward in the right direction for things like this?

Until now, in terms of both labels are hard to reach predicted is scheduled for release shortly, but I'll management finally decided that this year has decided to release it. I'm awfully glad.

You and Robin Funk, Ron Thal and triple guitar organization has its own role to play in what are you doing?

Robin and I had a guitar part-time basis and to make it, is to fill an empty space, Ron's role in it? Bucket head is now playing the part of Ron's position will be.

Robin and I have long been playing well, looking at each other's withdrawal to the website of doing that.  The three of us are good at that style of play is, Axl (Rose / vo) knows that it is, "Do not you dare you playing the solo" is not directed to me .

So three guitarists in ego is not brought into their good fit in a drawer organized on the style I think.

Overall, the work done what I think? And any time to be close to work?

from the album are completely different to what other bands are completely different. It is a very different album no doubt.

Frankly, I still objective is not hear from my mouth can not explain it, but I'm certainly be picky about an album I think it's clearly controversial. "Oh, dear." Impression that I think comes out. That's about the extreme, extreme in the works. I really liked the record and, with this record I'm proud of.

Moreover, if this album is released, and immediately following the work itself out. The other songs are too well finished and the next film after 10 years I promise you it is not (laughs).

An album, please tell us using the equipment.

All too many, but I can not say (laughs), I was used as the main vintage Marshall. DIBAIDEDDO by 13 after a big fan of amplifiers and recording is used fairly.

In addition to Gibson's old tweed amplifiers and a solo in another wing of the old Super Champ. Watts also high VOKKUSU'¦'¦ Anyway, lots of it.

The same guitar, Les Paul only the Telemarketing and jazz master casters, and silver-tone'¦'¦ any type of guitar with him. That's what pedals are countless other about it (a wry smile).

The Les Paul custom brought around the controls that have been altered.

My custom is always at the tone knob on / off switch on the situation, which is pressing the switch can be. After the master volume and master tone somewhere.

Have been made in 1968, Les Paul custom RIISHU me, but I really like it and also owns the three.  But unfortunately I have not been manufactured for me. Tom Holmes pickup is to exchange it.

This is the best pickup. I have most of the guitar, Tom Holmes, Jason RORAZU or a shifting of the pickup.

Guns, and look forward to the visit to Japan a message to the fans.

last year's Japan tour is really, really fun. So I played in Japan and I can not wait now. Especially in this cherry blossom season in Japan is really beautiful. In fact, in Japan at the end of summer could mean about the story is played out, I'm really looking forward to!

vfxoja.jpg
2isha84.jpg
3322rsy.jpg

Neemo

Neemo wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

If it was so different and innovative it wouldn't have taken so damn long.

this translation looks a different than the dude @ htgth said..to me that says that CD is different than anythign else out there currently

Neemo wrote:

from the album are completely different to what other bands are completely different. It is a very different album no doubt.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

IF this album is released

16 Even he has to use the word "if" when talking about the album.

Talks about how different it is, followed by the word if.

Can some musician tell me how these tracks are "different" when compared to everything else that has ever been released?

James

James wrote:
Neemo wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

If it was so different and innovative it wouldn't have taken so damn long.

this translation looks a different than the dude @ htgth said..to me that says that CD is different than anythign else out there currently

Neemo wrote:

Ok. Whats so different about it compared to what is currently going on in the music world.

This shit wouldn't have been different had it been released in 1995.

sic.
 Rep: 150 

sic. wrote:

Never trust the One-Eyes...

There's a little bit in Neemo's "translation" that didn't make it into the HTGTH transcribe:

Fortus wrote:

Moreover, if this album is released, and immediately following the work itself out. The other songs are too well finished and the next film after 10 years I promise you it is not (laughs).

Something to the effect of there's going to be a follow-up album in less than another 10 years, since the songs are already finished.

Chinese Whispers - In Japanese! 17

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

english to japanese to english using an online translator

ahh the lengths gnr fans will go to 16

i dunno james a few tunes are way more ambitious than alot of bands would attempt i think...the days of 6-7 minute tracks is long gone

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

6-7 minutes of overproduced crap isn't going to win over the public.  Ambition isn't always a good thing.

James

James wrote:
Neemo wrote:

i dunno james a few tunes are way more ambitious than alot of bands would attempt i think...the days of 6-7 minute tracks is long gone

Might want to tell Mars Volta, Praxis, etc. that the 7 minute track era is long gone.

I don't see any crazy ambition on this project. Its good, but we're not hearing anything we haven't heard before.

Using scales never heard in the first world(Birdflu).....

Using your own lyrics on cover songs(Jimmy, mango pickle down river)....

ranting against the first world and its values(Paper Planes, 20 Dollar, Hussel) while at the same time embracing those values.....

Thats ambition.:thumbup:

Spending a decade on material that fits in the 90's isn't.

James

James wrote:

The Blues went from a killer ballad to an REO Speedwagon overdose in the span of a few years.

I would consider that a sign of a lack of ambition.

James

James wrote:

Since we're on the topic of how "different" this music is, someone needs to tell Axl that the stale and crusty hip hop beats from 1979 need to go. Nothing wrong with hip hop, but the least they could have done in 10 years is use something fresh and at least slightly innovative.

Board footer