You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Richard talks GnR in Japanese Magazines

Neemo wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Maybe Fortus got in on some of that 06/07 recording. If not, I'm not buying what he's selling. He's not even on any of the demos we have, so if he's on every track, the album may have been almost completely recorded in the post BH era.

fortus has been in the band since 01...thats 7 years i'm sure hes done some recording during that time

as for his denial on IRS on the Trunk show. i always took that as him playing dumb and not committing to anything one way or the other

i havea feeling that some of Fortus' stuff may actually be on the MSL demos

anyway if we think that the demos we have are gonna be the final album tracks then i thihnk many of us may be in for a surprise....not saying that the demos we have werent intended to be near final tracks but one thing we;ve found over the years is that Axl isnt afraid to tinker with the songs and add or subtract things from them

Sky Dog wrote:

I think Fortus is definitely on The Blues during the outro.......KID......DY-NO-MITE!

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
gnrdaily.com wrote:

You may recall last week when a Richard Fortus interview with a Japanese magazine popped up. And we caught quite a bit of flack from some of you for not reposting it.

Sometimes a story doesn't sound right, and If at all possible we like to confirm a story before going with it. In this particular case we did just that. I spoke with Richard a couple of weeks ago about the story, and he said he didn't recall doing such an interview. So I sent him a copy of the interview to look at. He's been in Copenhagen and he's had a difficult time checking e-mails and such.

His statement is short and to the point.

Richard: I spoke a bit about amps and guitars that I used on the record, but nothing about songs, release dates, management or anything!

I am in no way a professional journalist, however I do believe in responsible journalism.
We also have to preserve the integrity of this site.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

well i'll be a monkey's uncle..... i guess there'll be no more Japanese interviews for Richard 16

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

How will he exploit the GN'R name now? Poor X-Japan may have to survive on the talent of the band and quality of the songs if he can't trick GNR fans into going... and that means they'll die. So sad.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

What motive would a magazine have publishing this irrelevant information in the first place?  If they're trying to sell copies, they'll fake an interview with a bigger name in a bigger band.  It's possible that Richard talked too much and had to retract his statement as a result.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

Things seem to be moving along nicely now. I'm sure a 2008 release date is quite possible............. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaa!!! Fuck off(not directed at anyone here).

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
will (dl) wrote:
gnrdaily.com wrote:

You may recall last week when a Richard Fortus interview with a Japanese magazine popped up. And we caught quite a bit of flack from some of you for not reposting it.

Sometimes a story doesn't sound right, and If at all possible we like to confirm a story before going with it. In this particular case we did just that. I spoke with Richard a couple of weeks ago about the story, and he said he didn't recall doing such an interview. So I sent him a copy of the interview to look at. He's been in Copenhagen and he's had a difficult time checking e-mails and such.

His statement is short and to the point.

Richard: I spoke a bit about amps and guitars that I used on the record, but nothing about songs, release dates, management or anything!

I am in no way a professional journalist, however I do believe in responsible journalism.
We also have to preserve the integrity of this site.

I somehow missed this.

Fortus is actually denying giving this interview?

Wow.

Board footer