You are not logged in. Please register or login.

OPAZO
 Rep: 0 

Re: Eazy-E (of N.W.A) feat. Guns-n-Roses - Yellow Brick Roads of Compton

OPAZO wrote:

Sup y'all! my name is OPAZO aka the L.T. and me and my homies at a Eazy-E website forum are making a tribute mixtape to the Godfather of Gangsta Rap....Eric"Eazy-E" Wright....well anyways...in 94 Eazy-E recorded a track with Guns-n-Roses called "Yellow Brick Road of Compton" that was never released cuz of Slash and we are wondering if any of u all Guns-n-Roses fans have this track thats unrealsed? We would really appricate it! Propz homies for any info we get!:thumbup:

and I dont really like rock but damn I gotta love Guns-n-Roses!
Welcome To tha muthaphukkin Jungel! 21

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

Is it related to this

Cause the title you mentioned appears as a lyric in that song and it's called Appetite For Destruction. Not really sure if that's any help.

OPAZO

OPAZO wrote:
Axl S wrote:

Is it related to this

Cause the title you mentioned appears as a lyric in that song and it's called Appetite For Destruction. Not really sure if that's any help.

Naw homie it hasnt nuthin to do with that track...they just had the same name that Guns-n-Roses had for there album...
Eazy-E recorded this track in 94-95 but unfortnaly it never came out cuz he died in 95 sad
Eazy-E was also gonna record a track with AC/DC a devil track.....

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Don't know any info about it...but Axl was a big fan of N.W.A so it makes sence. Love to hear it if anyone has it though...

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

Never heard of it... but it sounds REALLY interesting.  Keep us updated if you find anything.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

OPAZO

OPAZO wrote:

yea fo sho...im tryin real hard to find it!.....
I just thought that u guys had it cuz it unrealesed like me and my homies over the Eazy-ECPT.com forum we got shit unrealesed by Eazy-E.......
but only thing I really know is that Slash --> 21 has it!
and does anybody have contact with him or sumthin?

and damn I didnt know Axl was a N.W.A fan! big_smile

/ Rock on vatos! 9

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

You could try asking the girl who runs http://www.snakepit.org/ - i think her name is linda but I might have made that up...not too sure now! Anyway...I think slash occasionally checks in with her...so its possible she might know somethign about it....

OPAZO

OPAZO wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

You could try asking the girl who runs http://www.snakepit.org/ - i think her name is linda but I might have made that up...not too sure now! Anyway...I think slash occasionally checks in with her...so its possible she might know somethign about it....

DAAAAAAMN! Thats a huge help if it's true!
Ima holla @ her right away!:slash:

Board footer