You are not logged in. Please register or login.

dave-gnfnr2k
 Rep: 11 

Re: Song #2 (Unknown Title)

dave-gnfnr2k wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
dave-gnfnr2k wrote:

You said you emailed Buckmaster

Thanks. Now he's gonna get 10 thousand emails and not even respond to any, including mine.

I knew that Pillow comment was gonna bring out the "I'm always right" deal. I was joking with that anyways. Don't take it so seriously.

Before I go, should I leak Jungle? I think its Jungle anyways. Those sources might confirm it as Perfect Crime though. Then I'd have to send Mike Clink an email, but then you'd tell everybody and we wouldn't get an answer and would have to have the Jungle/Perfect Crime debate until doomsday.

I'll see you guys this evening.......:peace:

I didnt say im always right, but when people want to claim oh get your ears checked, I have to throw that in there. Im not saying that is buckmaster on the track or not, but no one can tell since no one knows his work out side of gnr.  WE just have all this proof of people saying its not prostitute and zero pointing that it is prostitute.  So until a band member, Axl or buckmaster confirm this is prostitute, im going to believe all the evidence that its not.

Like I said the  person who claims to have a clip labeled as prostitute said its not the same song, he also told me about If the world and Riyadh, which I told you about over AIM way before they leaked out. I told you I could get those two tracks if you had all of prostitute.  So you dont think that person is a legit source?  Sure the song being labeled as prostitute could be a mislabel but was right about This I love and Riyadh, so why wouldnt he be right about prostiute? Why dont you answer that question?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Communist China wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
dave-gnfnr2k wrote:

You said you emailed Buckmaster

Thanks. Now he's gonna get 10 thousand emails and not even respond to any, including mine.

I knew that Pillow comment was gonna bring out the "I'm always right" deal. I was joking with that anyways. Don't take it so seriously.

Before I go, should I leak Jungle? I think its Jungle anyways. Those sources might confirm it as Perfect Crime though. Then I'd have to send Mike Clink an email, but then you'd tell everybody and we wouldn't get an answer and would have to have the Jungle/Perfect Crime debate until doomsday.

I'll see you guys this evening.......:peace:

James, in case you forgot you're an admin... you could've just edited that part of his post that 'gave away' your email, pm'ed him not to post it again, and got on with it. But if you'd rather leave it and use it to vilify dave, go right ahead.

I guess I set myself up for one of those classic CC digs.:butt:

People were reading the thread. Its not like its a private forum for Lofton/dave2k. No I haven't forgot I'm an admin, but apparently you forgot I'm not the type that goes through threads deleting peoples thoughts.

It wasn't really top secret info anyways, its just I know how chain reactions start like that.

BurningHills
 Rep: 15 

BurningHills wrote:

I just extracted the "What I would do to.....myself" line, and played it over and over.

Axl is NOT singing the word "Prostitute", it's two separate words. Someone had the theory over at CD.com that it's either "Proudly damn myself.." or "Probably damn myself..." I think that I need to agree. It sounds like either one of those. Either way, the word in question is not "Prostitute."

Doesn't really mean anything or lend any credence to what the song actually is (if it isn't Prostitute), but it's worth pointing out.

James

James wrote:
dave-gnfnr2k wrote:

Like I said the  person who claims to have a clip labeled as prostitute said its not the same song, he also told me about If the world and Riyadh, which I told you about over AIM way before they leaked out. I told you I could get those two tracks if you had all of prostitute.  So you dont think that person is a legit source?  Sure the song being labeled as prostitute could be a mislabel but was right about This I love and Riyadh, so why wouldnt he be right about prostiute? Why dont you answer that question?

I don't even know this person you're talking about, so how could I possibly vouch for their "legitimacy"?

Don't you think its a bit odd that they mention two songs that leaked, potentially have a third one, and then a third one leaks that may or may not be Prostitute? We're assuming thats all true of course(no, I'm not doubting you).

Since we're apparently bringing up unanswered questions, lets bring up another:

If this person is "legit", where is this clip? The person can upload a nanosecond of Axl singing and there's immediate proof.

Instead its just "claims" and "speculation", which is what you are browbeating the pro prostitute camp as their evidence.

As Abbott and Costello so eloquently put it........

Who's on first??

James

James wrote:
BurningHills wrote:

I just extracted the "What I would do to.....myself" line, and played it over and over.

I have an idea:

You extract while dave puts on those magic headphones.

We're liable to squeeze out the tracklist of the entire trilogy.:laugh:

I'm kidding. I love all you guys. This thread has provided a good laugh(yeah, I laugh at my own jokes), and I needed it because I have a toothache that would kill a bull moose.

dave-gnfnr2k

dave-gnfnr2k wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
dave-gnfnr2k wrote:

I don't even know this person you're talking about, so how could I possibly vouch for their "legitimacy"?

Don't you think its a bit odd that they mention two songs that leaked, potentially have a third one, and then a third one leaks that may or may not be Prostitute? We're assuming thats all true of course(no, I'm not doubting you).

Since we're apparently bringing up unanswered questions, lets bring up another:

If this person is "legit", where is this clip? The person can upload a nanosecond of Axl singing and there's immediate proof.

Instead its just "claims" and "speculation", which is what you are browbeating the pro prostitute camp as their evidence.

As Abbott and Costello so eloquently put it........

Who's on first??

I have asked for the clip, and he wont share it. As for browbeating, the camp that thinks its prostitute has zero evidence that it is prostitute, only speculation.  Where as the camp that doesnt think it is, has people that have claimed to have heard the song and they said its not.

James

James wrote:

If he wont share it, doesn't that call into question his legitimacy?? Who tells someone they have a tiny clip but wont produce it?

I'll tell you who......someone who doesn't have shit. That makes him a speculator just like everyone else.

This Classic Rock person has nothing to back it up either.

AS far as this Uni contact, while I do agree with you that there are Uni employees floating around these sites, how do we know for sure this person is one? Did they show you a pic of them at Universal headquarters shaking hands with Iovine?

The whole thing is just too fuzzy at the moment. One half of the community thinks its Prostitute while the other half thinks its a phantom track and for someone reason is unwilling to do the math between the setlist pic, the leaks, and the theme of the song.

Its a stalemate.

dave-gnfnr2k

dave-gnfnr2k wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

If he wont share it, doesn't that call into question his legitimacy?? Who tells someone they have a tiny clip but wont produce it?

I'll tell you who......someone who doesn't have shit. That makes him a speculator just like everyone else.

This Classic Rock person has nothing to back it up either.

AS far as this Uni contact, while I do agree with you that there are Uni employees floating around these sites, how do we know for sure this person is one? Did they show you a pic of them at Universal headquarters shaking hands with Iovine?

The whole thing is just too fuzzy at the moment. One half of the community thinks its Prostitute while the other half thinks its a phantom track and for someone reason is unwilling to do the math between the setlist pic, the leaks, and the theme of the song.

Its a stalemate.

Yeah you are right, he doesnt have shit yet he claimed he had riyadh, if the world and a few other songs and and you said he was full of shit back then when I asked if you had prostitute and guess what, If the world and riyadh just happened to leak out a few weeks later.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
dave-gnfnr2k wrote:

Couldn't it be that this person is mistaken? Sure he had the names right for "If the World" and "Riyadh" but what does that prove? what GNR fan wouldn't have those labeled correctly...they were obvious from the songs. Did he claim to have a clip from prostitute as a seperate entity to Song 2 - before Song 2 actually leaked? I guess that would make it more likely that he does know something everyone else doesn't.

For the record dave, i'm not saying you need your ears checked or anything like that, i'm just saying in the world of GNR theres always a little room for doubt on any theory smile

dave-gnfnr2k

dave-gnfnr2k wrote:

Im not saying that its not prostitute 100%
Of course its 50/50 but the woman from the label saying its not prostitute ill take her word for it.
As for the song being labeled wrong, do I have to remind you of checkmate. No one still knows that title of that clip and how long has it been around for?

The person with the clip said he had a clip of prostitute. he never mentioned track 2, but when it leaked, I asked him if the song matches up with the clip he has of prostitute and he said no, they are two different songs. Just like the woman for the label did and just like the guy from classic rock on that pod cost who said they are different songs

So if those people are all mistaken, and this turns out to be prostiute then so be it, but i find it hard they can all be mistaken. You would think ONE person that hoards leaks would come out and say this song is prostitute but they have not. So you dont find that a little odd?

Board footer