You are not logged in. Please register or login.

dave-gnfnr2k
 Rep: 11 

Re: Song #2 (Unknown Title)

dave-gnfnr2k wrote:

Neither does the untitled song, you cant even make out the rythemn guitars all the time in the untitled song, and the guitars are MUCH MUCH heavier in TWAT, I dont know what song you are listening to but most of the guitar work in untitled you cant even make out until one small solo at the end.

estrangedpaul
 Rep: 5 

Whatever song I'm listening to, Those are some pretty heavy power chords in the chorus - I can imagine all the guitarists rocking out on stage while playing those parts.

dave-gnfnr2k

dave-gnfnr2k wrote:

TWAT is much heavier than untitled i dont even know how you can dispute that

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

I know this is beating a dead horse but I played the fuck out of the song in my car today (still don't like it very much to be honest) and I CANNOT get the word "Prostitute" out of what he is saying.  Almost sounds like he is saying "Profit You". 

If it were not for the theme of the song NONE of us would be thinking this is Prostitute in my opinion...I still don't.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

For anyone using the reason that it can't be Prostitute because of the length of the song (myself included), that is pretty much falsified IMO.

If you play the song up until Axl starts singing, it clocks in right around the time that fits the description of it.  The outro is what takes it past the 5 and 6 minute marks. 

Fuck... all the facts point to this being Prositute.  hmm

dave-gnfnr2k

dave-gnfnr2k wrote:
Saikin wrote:

For anyone using the reason that it can't be Prostitute because of the length of the song (myself included), that is pretty much falsified IMO.

If you play the song up until Axl starts singing, it clocks in right around the time that fits the description of it.  The outro is what takes it past the 5 and 6 minute marks. 

But the outro is all orchrasration.

Saikin

Saikin wrote:
dave-gnfnr2k wrote:
Saikin wrote:

But the outro is all orchrasration.

And it was probably added after that description of it.  That would be my guess anyway. 

Take off that outro, and the song actually fits that description quite well.

dave-gnfnr2k

dave-gnfnr2k wrote:

Oh so someone else came in and did more orchestration that wasn't buckmaster if that is infact prostitute? How does that make sense?

Saikin

Saikin wrote:
dave-gnfnr2k wrote:

Oh so someone else came in and did more orchestration that wasn't buckmaster if that is infact prostitute? How does that make sense?

When did Bucketmaster ever say that he only worked on songs once?  It's very possible he was brought back in to work on the songs again.

dave-gnfnr2k

dave-gnfnr2k wrote:
Saikin wrote:
dave-gnfnr2k wrote:

When did Bucketmaster ever say that he only worked on songs once?  It's very possible he was brought back in to work on the songs again.

Right and that goes toward my theory he could have played on more songs than just the ones he named. Right

Board footer