You are not logged in. Please register or login.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

Re: ALL Artlicles About Leaks (Post in here)

DCK wrote:

If that's the case, the whole project is a huge disappointment. I think we get 3. If we get 1 we get 3. If we get none...we get...none.

They have too much material to leave it buried. It's not good economically either

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
DCK wrote:

If that's the case, the whole project is a huge disappointment. I think we get 3. If we get 1 we get 3. If we get none...we get...none.

They have too much material to leave it buried. It's not good economically either

i agree

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
Bono wrote:

No article but they talked about it on the local radio here today for a good 3-4 minutes. Nothing positive. Alot of jokes about how long it's taking and pretty much trashed the new leaks, the most common thing which seemd to be said over and over again was "we waited that long for this" The one dj called for a reunion immediatley.  Hate to say it but that's  pretty much the reaction this thing is gonna get. That will be the overwhelming consensus especially from the general public I feel.

this is a good sign though. lots of press over leaks of unfinished songs, only three of which are new. no press is bad press - most people don't check out the reviews before buying music, they'll be motivated by the buzz and whether or not they like the first single.

Metal Hammer's take on the leaks and Chinese Democracy:

http://mos.futurenet.com/resources/meta … mhp008.mp3

They confirm that New Song #2 isn't Prostitute, one of the guys think that it's the best album of 2008 and the editor in chief of the magazine Classic Rock was also asked if he thinks that it's better than Metallica's new record so far - his answer was yes.

Silk Worms, Atlas Shrugged and some other information is also mentioned.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Best album of 2008?

I need to send them Santogold.

Board footer