You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bazgnr
 Rep: 4 

Re: Axl's "Tirade" in Rolling Stone - Bach speaks out

bazgnr wrote:

But you have to wonder how much talking he can get away with before becoming persona non grata in the GNR world...

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Baz is Axl's new Sorum.. A total Dooshe Bag.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Baz might be his only real friend, though.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Baz is a hanger on...I don't think I'd label him as a friend necessarily, though with Axl, who really knows.

Scarlett
 Rep: 2 

Scarlett wrote:

I don't blame Axl for not wanting to do a reality show. Look how foolish and desperate Brett Michaels, Flavor Flave, Baz, Gene Simmons, and Hulk Hogan look doing these shows for money. It's destroyed the Hogan family, Brett Michaels, who didn't need a reality show to begin with to find girls now looks stupid, Flavor Flave is an absolute idiot, and Baz looked like a kid with a temper tantrum everytime something didn't go his way. I remember Ted Nugent got sick of him on one show and told him off. Is Gene Simmons that desperate for money that he has his family on TV acting like the Obsbornes minus Kelly's loud mouth?

We want this crap for Axl? No thanks........

misterID wrote:

God I hope not.   I would think Del is a true friend to him as well, Dizzy also.  I am sure he has his circle of friends that are his true friends.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

I know you guys are sick of Baz (and he can be a pain) but I don't see it the way you do. He's just a big kid who happens to think Axl is a rock god...is that far from the truth?  I'm glad he tells us some of these things (the reality answer WAS kinda funny) it's just it goes on too much instead of real news so it pisses us all off a bit.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

DoubleTalkingJive wrote:
misterID wrote:

God I hope not.   I would think Del is a true friend to him as well, Dizzy also.  I am sure he has his circle of friends that are his true friends.

While I'd guess that Del is his friend as well I'm not sure he has a circle of friends. I'm not sure he has a circle of anything other than greedy yes-men and people who are afraid of him.

Gunslinger wrote:

I know you guys are sick of Baz (and he can be a pain) but I don't see it the way you do. He's just a big kid who happens to think Axl is a rock god...is that far from the truth?  I'm glad he tells us some of these things (the reality answer WAS kinda funny) it's just it goes on too much instead of real news so it pisses us all off a bit.

I am definitely grateful for the info he's given us, what puts Baz in a bad position is that most people get frustrated that he is passing all the info along and they want to hear it from Axl himself, which would be a great thing but I'll take whatever I can get...LOL.   Plus some people think that he uses Axl for his own gain, I really don't believe that because I feel Axl has given him the green light for that.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

Ummm... memo to Bach. This makes your "friend" Axl look bad. "funny" annecdotes about Axl's temper, not helping dude.

Board footer