You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: Sorum says GNR reunion will happen "eventually," but without him.

monkeychow wrote:

The other thing is...he then goes on to talk about VR for ages and the upates there...so i mean a reunion can't be happening if VR is continuing. Unless we're talking a one-off show or something.

bazgnr
 Rep: 4 

bazgnr wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

The other thing is...he then goes on to talk about VR for ages and the upates there...so i mean a reunion can't be happening if VR is continuing. Unless we're talking a one-off show or something.

I think that's where the word "eventually" comes in.   I think it's both hypothetical and paranoia-driven at this point...

Slashisvr
 Rep: 8 

Slashisvr wrote:

it will happen, theresd too much money for it not to happen, i just hope its in the next 5 years, while slash can still run round the stage and axl can run with him and still scream

i was thinking today at work, it would be a tradgedy if slash or axl or whoever died! imagine if slash or axl died yikes we'd never see that dynamic duo on the same stage again!

who are we waiting for axl to "make up with" slash and duff isnt it?

i dont think either slash or duff would dismiss axl, but i dont think they'd go lookin for the dude! even though slash has once

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Saikin wrote:

I found it funny where he acted on the VH1 behind the music like he was such an important member saying "that shit will never happen, unless WE have mutual respect and understanding, and i don't see that happening".   

Now he's out of a reuinion.  What a sweet sound!

It was Slash who said that. Sorum said something about it being 'a great time and an amazing experience, but will it ever happen again? No.'

I don't think this means anything regarding reunion personnel. Adler would probably be first choice if he was clean but I don't ever see that being a reality for long enough to pull off a reunion tour. As far as we know Slash and Duff have no problems with Matt and Axl and Matt supposedly made up in 06. He'll be the reunion drummer imo.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

Shit, I really wouldn't mind seeing Brain on the drums in a GN'R reunion.  He has been playing these songs longer than Matt, after all.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Brain was on a few AFD tours that got canceled. Sorum was on a real tour that lasted around three years.

I like Brain as well, but lets not get carried away.

James Lofton wrote:

but lets not get carried away.

Too late...

Board footer