You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BrokenGlassNCigs
 Rep: 25 

Re: How exciting was 05/12/2006?

I wish I could've been a hardcore GN'R fan around May 2006, unfortunately not. Anyways, I was going through the Talking Metal podcasts and one of these podcasts are from May 12th at Mustang Harry's, a bar in NYC, where HTGTH and MyGNR forum members met up before the show.

http://www.captaint.com/talkingmetal/ta … leps65.mp3

This is amazing. Next time they tour Vegas or Hammerstein, I'm flying out. BTW, Talking Metal rules.

---
My re-post from MYGNR, btw DTJ is on there! Tight.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

bazgnr
 Rep: 4 

bazgnr wrote:

I didn't get out early enough to make Mustang's.  I wish I had.  Still, an incredible trip and an amazing show.  I can't believe I was lucky enough to be there.

Sky Dog wrote:

I didn't go to the show on the 12th, but went to the show on the 17th.....of course, Izzy and Axl reuniting on stage for the first time in 15 years was quite a moving moment for me. Especially since they are my all time favorite Gnr members.:peace: I was at Mustang's before the show on the 15th and 17th. Great times and met some good people-drank a few Heinekins with Iron Mike-the boy's got some pipes on him-met Younggunner, a real cool guy from Minnesota, Jaz-lot of beer with Jaz-multiple others from the HTGTH regulars. On the 16th I went to a Yankees game and sat right on top of the Yankees dugout!  It was an incredible 3 days. smile

Board footer